All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. The owner of this website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Intellectual Property; License
The content, information, data, designs, code, and all materials associated with the Site and Services (“Content”) are protected by intellectual property and other laws. You must comply with all laws and applicable copyright, trademark, or other legal notices or restrictions. All trademarks, service marks, icons, and logos used in this Site and in the Content are our trademarks, service marks or logos or those of their respective owners.
Subject to these Terms, you agree to access and use the Site and Services only for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all other rights to the Content, and you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, or create derivative works of the Site and Services or Content without our permission. You also may not transfer or sublicense this limited right, or resell the Site and Services. Finally, you must keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices on or associated with the Site, Services, and Content.
Unless otherwise noted, content on this website, including images in any format or shape, text, audio, info, data, files and derivative works (that are not originally copyrighted) are the property of The Paralives Hub and are protected by the international copyright laws.
You are not allowed to distribute any original content posted on this website without asking for permission, or in case of re-posting a small portion of our content, giving a credit.
If you believe that Content on the Site and Services infringes your copyright or the rights of any third party, please contact us
Although we attempt to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, Services and Content, we make no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the foregoing. It is possible that the Site, Content, and Services could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to them by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform us so that it can be corrected. We may change or discontinue the Site, Content, and Services without notice.
The providers (“we”, “us”, “our”) of the service provided by this web site (“Service”) are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts (“Content”). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account,
The Site and Services have been designed to present The Paralives Hub Content in a unique way. You agree not to access the Site and Services using any interface other than ours, unless we give you express permission.
Without limiting any other provision in these Terms, you may not use or help others to use the Site and Services to do the following:
- Threaten, defame, stalk, abuse, or harass other persons or engage in illegal activities;
- Link to the Site and Services from a site that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, or that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
- Transmit any material that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, or that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
- Frame the Site and Services, display the Site and Services in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between The Paralives Hub and any third party or potentially deprive us of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding, or promotional activities);
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, “scraping,” or harvesting of the Site or Content, or contact or other personal information, or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile such information;
- Violate any person’s or entity’s legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights, or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, or other harmful code;
- Defeat any access controls, access any portion of the Site and Services that we have not authorized you to access (including password-protected areas), link to password-protected areas, attempt to access or use another user’s account or information, or allow anyone else to use your account or access credentials.
- Advertise or promote goods or services without our permission (including sending spam);
- Interfere with others using the Site and Services or disrupt the Site and Services; or,
- Transmit, collect, or access personally identifiable information about other users without the consent of those users and The Paralives Hub;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation or the origin of materials you transmit.
Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability
THE PARALIVES HUB PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT: (1) THAT the Site, Services, and Content, ANY OF the Site and Services’ FUNCTIONS OR ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (2) THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; (3) THAT the Site, Services, Content, OR THE SERVERS HOSTING THEM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE; OR (4) THAT the Site, Services, Content OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH the Site and Services WILL CONTINUE TO BE AVAILABLE. THE PARALIVES HUB PARTIES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND TITLE. the Site and Services, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, AND FUNCTIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH OR SENT FROM the Site and Services, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS,” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
THE PARALIVES HUB PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, ECONOMIC, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) IN CONNECTION WITH the Site, Content, and Services OR YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF ONE OR MORE OF THE PARALIVES HUB PARTIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, BUT EXCLUDING WILLFUL MISCONDUCT). THE PARALIVES HUB PARTIES’ LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH the Site, Content, and Services OR YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS FOR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO THE PARALIVES HUB FOR THE SPECIFIC SERVICE AS TO WHICH THE LIABILITY ARISES IN THE THREE MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE FIRST EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF the Site, Content, and Services IS AT YOUR RISK. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH the Site, Content, and Services OR ANY OF THE CONTENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE ACCESSING AND USING the Site, Content, and Services.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IF YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES THAT ARISE OUT OF THE PARALIVES HUB PARTIES’ ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, ARE NOT IRREPARABLE AND ARE NOT SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF RESTRICTING EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEBSITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, PROGRAM, TELEVISION SHOW, MOTION PICTURE, OR OTHER AUDIO/VISUAL CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE PARALIVES HUB PARTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION the Site and Services (INCLUDING THOSE INCORPORATING USER SUBMISSIONS).
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE UNKNOWN OR ARE UNSUSPECTED. ACCORDINGLY, YOU AGREE TO WAIVE THE BENEFIT OF ANY LAW THAT OTHERWISE MIGHT LIMIT YOUR WAIVER OF SUCH CLAIMS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.