The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Your Parafolk!

• Your Parafolk!

Debra Garsia updated 1 year, 6 months ago 5 Members · 9 Posts
  • Debra Garsia

Parafolk
    May 25, 2020 at 7:47 pm
    Picture PerfectFriendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Hello everyone!
    Glad to introduce you to my future parafolks! While Paralives hadn’t come out yet, I decided in advance to come up with who I would play for or who would live in my city. And I thought it would be cool to show my future Parafolks to others. Also, I want to offer you to share your ideas what will your parafolks! I think this is a good topic for discussion and I think it will be useful for others, because others can inspired by the story of your Parafolks and they can add similar characters with a similar story to their future town.
    What do you think about this?
    If you want to tell the story of your future parafolk, then answer me here. Me and the rest of it will be very interesting to read!

About my parafolks:
    I am not an artist, but I think that my young family is not bad)
    So far I have not thought out the story of the girls. But maybe in the future I will reveal their story. If you became interested – add me as a friend and write about it)

I apologize for my mistakes in speech, so far I am only learning English and I used a lot of Google translator)))
    <i class=””>Good luck guys and thank you for listening to me!Kissing HeartHeart EyesHeart Eyes

• This discussion was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Debra Garsia.
  • sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    May 26, 2020 at 5:34 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

These are nice! Wish I could draw lol Slight Smile

I created this image using the recolor.me character creator. This is my not-me Alison Hale (not my name) and her dogs, Choco and Frankie. I may choose to only have one of the dogs. Their names might change between now and the game coming out too.

• Debra Garsia

Parafolk
      May 26, 2020 at 11:45 am
       Hub Points

<div>Thank you, very much!</div><div>Your parafolk is so cute!Heart Eyes I think brown big dog (Idk what is this breed) will suit a your character, because most often pets look very similar to its owners))Stuck Out Tongue Winking Eye</div>

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    May 26, 2020 at 10:39 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

@Debra.Garsia Whoever said you are not an artist, is very wrong in my opinion. Your drawings are wonderful. I hope you show us more.

• Debra Garsia

Parafolk
      May 26, 2020 at 11:56 am
       Hub Points

Thanks))Blush
      I agree with you, I seem to be unconsciously asking for compliments. Thank you pointed to it. Sweat Smile
      Since you want this, I will try to come up with a story for my parafolk as soon as possible!

• justarandomgamer300

Pro Hubkin
    May 26, 2020 at 12:57 pm
    Appreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

Your parafolk looks awesome!

• Debra Garsia

Parafolk
      May 26, 2020 at 6:51 pm
       Hub Points

<font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Thank you))</font></font>

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    May 26, 2020 at 2:30 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I love your drawings Smiley I’m more of an animator, than an illustrator so I won’t add my own drawings Laughing

<font face=”inherit”>But as for my first Parafolk, I really want to start off with a big family. If we get high multiple births, I totally want quintuplets. I might give them a cat (probably a </font>Persian<font face=”inherit”>) as well.</font>

• Debra Garsia

Parafolk
      May 26, 2020 at 6:57 pm
       Hub Points

Drawing your future Parafolk is not necessary. You can simply describe them or create them in some application, etc.
      Thanks! I think your idea is good, and I like your plans)
      Good luck!Stuck Out Tongue Winking Eye

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now