The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Build Tools What objects do you want in build mode?

• What objects do you want in build mode?

Parafolk Lore updated 2 weeks, 2 days ago 16 Members · 17 Posts
  • Miriak

Rising Hubkin
    March 21, 2020 at 11:28 am
    Picture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

What I want: first of all, normal utility stuff, like chairs, tables, sofas, beds, lamps. Also plants, trees, shelves, many decorations, paintings, bridges over ponds. I’m not sure if I want shelves to be separated from bookshelves or not, because I want for books to be able to be stored anywhere and to be interactive at the same time.

16+
  • Just.A.Finch

Rising Hubkin
    March 22, 2020 at 2:49 pm
    Loyalty BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Something I wonder is how in-depth cooking appliances will be. I’d imagine it would depend a lot on how detailed cooking and baking will be and whether it’s put in the game as a hobby. It would be cool if there were lots of different appliances like ovens and stoves and fridges obviously, but also microwaves, and coffee makers, and blenders, and bars, etc…

I agree about the books. I can see coding getting complicated and gameplay getting laggy if everything in game has to be done as a 3d object and placed specifically so I think they’re going to have to pick and choose what is placeable and what is just an inventory sort of thing. Maybe as a nice middle ground if books can’t be individual, physical, items, we could designate certain shelves to be bookshelves and there could be like a book capacity, and the shelf is animated to look more or less full depending on how many individual books we store in it. And then we can take out individual books and use them, and then put them back when we’re done with them. It’s not quite the same, but maybe it’d be a nice compromise?

15+
  • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    March 22, 2020 at 8:43 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I hope we get the ability to make stained glass windows,
    create gothic architecture structures, victorian inspired homes,and green houses.
    Also for build mode i hope there’s more tools to use as far as creating landscapes,gardens, ponds etc.
    Different types of fire places
    Solar panels to be used as electricity
    Glass stairs
    stone stairs
    Bigger windows (bay windows, those really tall windows that extend up to three stories high, unique shaped windows especially 3D circle shaped)

Stair railings that act as a planters for flowers/bushes to be planted in

Wall bars that attach in between two walls or to a wall by itself, where paras can sit to eat,use laptops,read at, or nap on by leaning over

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  cakeefeatured.
    14+
  • PlyPlay665

High Hubkin
    March 25, 2020 at 4:25 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Not sure if it would be in a kiosk or in build mode (or both?), but I would like different types of cell phones. Or at least cell phone colors, that perhaps were randomly selected to add variety. Most of everyone in modern society has a cell phone these days, but they look different cause of different cases/models.

14+
  • MidnightPearl

Noteworthy Newcomer
    April 10, 2020 at 2:58 am
    Picture PerfectFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Well i’m hoping to see those glass panels that you use in bathrooms, not sure what how to explain the glass square panels, you can also use those glass square panels to divide the room with. Those glass square panels are the 70’s fashion but would love to see those back in this game.

8+
  • AbeeGayleStinson

High Hubkin
    May 21, 2020 at 7:01 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

Kitchen counters, curtains, tv set, printer, computers, office supplies

3+
  • I am Jelly Bean

Noteworthy Newcomer
    May 27, 2020 at 5:23 pm
    Picture PerfectFriendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Hi this sounds silly, but one thing that really annoys me in Sims 4 is that there no option for carpeted stairs. Any chance that will be part of the game?

10+
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    June 1, 2020 at 7:33 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Since I assume most of the basic necessities for humans will be there, my biggest hopes are for things like crates for pets to sleep in and be carried in for travel, dog houses for outside dogs, and I also hope for a washtub to wash pets outside.

But above all else, I truly hope we’ll have a white picket fence. Seriously, that’s the thing I hope for more than anything. I just like the way they look. Smiley

6+
  • Rosie

Helpful Hubkin
    July 25, 2020 at 11:10 pm
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation Badge
     Hub Points

I would so love to be able to create curved stairs or spiral stairs — I love grand staircases and this would be lovely.

6+
  • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    July 27, 2020 at 2:37 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Seamless windows without borders around them esp for the obvious building type: high rise buildings, stores/malls,etc.

Wok, bread machines, tea kettles, those glass canisters for putting juice in at parties, picnic baskets that are portable for paras to take with them on the go, antique decor, music boxes,

Poufs,Makeup caddies, ladders for bookshelves, wood stoves, buck stoves,treadmills,

Ikea closet systems that you can customize in game just like in real life

I’d like to see water bottles for paras they can refill and take with them on the go, if they have a hydration need aside from food.

different types of candle sizes and shapes

different styles doors based on world locations with custom door knobs/handles, water hose for gardens, sprinklers, garage doors,

<div>Jars for storing food in, cake stands for baked goods</div><div>

</div>

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  cakeefeatured.
    3+
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    July 27, 2020 at 10:19 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

A variety of buyable wedding/birthday cakes.

3+
  • Lucydique

July 27, 2020 at 11:54 am
     Hub Points

Something to build nooks/niches (e.g. shelves/cupboards that seem to be inside a wall rather than just in front of it).

Possibility to have borders on the top/bottom of a wall (skirting, kick/crown mold) Best would be if you could just move them up and down whereever you want them (middle railings are probably nice too and if you can stretch them they could work as backsplashes too).

Generally decorative architectural items (cornices and such).

Pools everywhere (e.g. on roofs while still having functional rooms in the stories below them).

Talking about roofs big variety of shapes and angles there would be nice

4+
  • Chicklet45368

August 21, 2020 at 2:42 pm
     Hub Points

I would love to be able to have “attic” rooms with the inside ceilings being sloped and also have the ability to lower one side of the wall to create a slanted ceiling for those awesome mid-century modern builds.

6+
    • Eritzkak

Rising Hubkin
      August 23, 2020 at 3:46 pm
      Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
       Hub Points

Those are such basic Swedish houses and I always hated that you couldn’t do it properly in the sims! Yes please! 😀

4+
  • marie91

Noteworthy Newcomer
    August 26, 2020 at 2:51 pm
    Picture PerfectFriendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Hello there,

I would love to see sofa bed in this game. That would be a great way to install the mood when paras invite each others (sorry if I made mistakes, I’m french ^^)

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  marie91.
    5+
  • Tini96

Star Hubkin
    September 6, 2020 at 12:23 am
    Picture PerfectFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

I love the scandinavian and japanese furnishings, especially when it’s a mix of both, which is also called Japandi. I would love to see something like this in game.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Tini96.
    4+
  • Parafolk Lore

Noteworthy Newcomer
    October 4, 2020 at 2:44 am
    Picture Perfect
     Hub Points

Hey! Not sure if this was mentioned, but a build idea for stairs that would be really awesome, is the same customization as the windows and beds. the ability to stretch the stairs to fit a narrow opening, but also have them curve around and wrap around the wall, too? Instead of having different types of stairs, have it one piece that is fully customizable from a regular straight staircase, to extreme spiral, and all the weird shapes in between. It could have a cosmetic swatching tool if you want solid stairs with structure underneath or a floating type stair (like the kinds you see in modern homes). (:

3+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close