Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

Paralives Hub Forums Off Topic What games are you playing right now?

• I mostly just play the sims, sometimes I’ll play Minecraft on my phone but I can’t afford Minecraft pc.

Posted February 20, 2020 at 12:17 pm
  • I had been looking at My Time at Portia for a while but I wasn’t willing to give $30 for it since this game is a little out of my comfort zone (RPG). However, they have it at 60% off in Steam so I got it and I’m still trying to figure it out. I can’t say I’m enjoying it right now but hopefully soon.

Posted June 4, 2020 at 8:43 am
  • I’ve been feeling nostalgic lately so I’m playing The Sims 2, and also flash games on Neopets. I’ve also been playing Path of Exile, mostly with my dad, which we migrated to when we got tired of Diablo III. It’s got so many Diablo II vibes and I love that about it. Diablo II was my childhood.

Posted June 4, 2020 at 12:37 pm
  • Terraria. So much Terraria.

Posted June 5, 2020 at 11:22 am
  • I have been playing the Sims 4, Then my boyfriend got me My Time in Portia, which I have been enjoying a lot.

Posted June 6, 2020 at 2:50 pm
  • Sims 4 and My Time at Portia.

Posted June 6, 2020 at 9:03 pm
  • I just started playing Life is strange and Zelda botw. mostly I play Sims 2/3/4 and every now and then GTA5

Posted June 7, 2020 at 12:18 am
  • I couldn’t get into My Time at Portia (because of the WASD), got bored with The Sims Freeplay and The Sims Mobile, so I’ve been playing June’s Journey for almost a year. I started my own club (Forever Juney) but I’m having a hard time keeping members. I seem to be attracting people that just want to coast, LOL. I saw that TS4 finally got a wedding pack and I thought that would draw me in but I don’t see a lot of positive posts so, no. I’m so ready for Paralives!

Posted March 13, 2022 at 10:42 am
  • I might try to go back to Nancy Drew games once I ever finished my SimLit and also trying new games (Crusaders King III, Medieval Dyntasy, and Planet Zoo/Planet coaster)

Posted March 24, 2022 at 4:39 pm
  • The Sims 4 and Maneater Game.

Posted May 16, 2023 at 3:54 am
Page 2 of 2