We all have big ideas, why won't share the small ones aswell? (Details)
I’m not sure if I’m correct, but most of the suggestions I’ve read on discord and the parabook, the suggestions have always been focusing on the bigger picture. Big elements such as a color wheel, hella tons of building items/elements, better AI, etc.
But what I think is important, is that to every foundation, it’s shape and form there are details, details that make said foundation feel alive, more organic. And I believe that Paralives could be full of details that show the care and love poured in it.
Unless I forgot some of these, here’s my list of details.
– Weather affected clothing, such as snow and rain, the effect can be passed onto paras aswell.
– Body language (could differ per a paras persona).
– Weather aftermath, buildings could show water pouring from the roof and signs of previous rainstorms, i.e wet windows, puddles on the lot, wet paths, mud, etc.
– Small, almost unnoticeable slight movements in para animations, example? When studying, there’s a chance that a para could be clicking a pen a couple of times if they seem to struggle with homework, or they’re just bored.
– Paras could give other paras a look without full-on interacting with them, depending on their relationship, they could be looking deep into their eyes (if romantic) or glare at each other with disgust (if tense).
– A paras appearance can be affected if done or haven’t done certain tasks, for example, a paras face can show bits of food if the para in question is a sloppy eater. Teeth can also get yellow if didn’t they haven’t brushed teeth for a while.
My list may be short, so if you have any ideas for small details reply here!
- This discussion was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by ThatAngel.