The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Vets/Shelters

• Vets/Shelters

reilly updated 11 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 3 Posts
  • reilly

Pro Hubkin
    November 3, 2019 at 1:28 am
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeDiamond EggFriendship BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Since we’re having animals, it would make since to have animal related businesses.

Vet Ideas;
    Somewhat like the Sims 4, as it’s your own business with your own skill building it from scratch, or maybe a career where you travel to the building and do various tasks and work your way up the ranks to be the head vet or something. Animals could have various realistic sickness, like worms, heart problems and maybe fatal ones like cancer. You could even help a dog give birth or something. Sims 4 did an okay job with vets, but I would like to see it expanded with more game play.

Shelter Ideas:
    It’s always been upsetting to me that there were no shelters in sims, just calling to choose a dog and have it arrive to your doorstep. Shelters have always been great in my life, because you actually see the different animals in real life and can see which dogs or cats you have a connection with. It’s important to include that in game. Maybe you can volunteer for the shelter to help out, or maybe open one yourself. And when your looking for a pet, you would for to the shelter, and maybe get a Adopt? pop up with the animal’s information and your para’s and the animals compatibly, like the connection.

Sorry for comparing it to Sims, but both are in the simulation games, but obliviously the two are and will be compared. I know it’s a separate game, and by the looks of it, it will be better than the Sims. Also, please make it an option to have the animals playable!

1+
  • Fiona

November 3, 2019 at 10:52 pm
     Hub Points

If paralives is going to have shelters, then by all means I want pet stores too. It could redirect us to a dog/cat creation screen where we can customize our new pet, rather than just getting a randomly generated one at the shelter.

1+
  • reilly

Pro Hubkin
    November 5, 2019 at 2:07 am
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeDiamond EggFriendship BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

that’s actually a great idea! i would love to have all three.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close