The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation using microwave for speeding up cooking

• using microwave for speeding up cooking

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    May 29, 2021 at 4:26 am
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I have this idea of if a Para is trying to make a more healthier (almost from scratch) Mac and cheese instead of putting all the veggies into what will be the “cheese scause” pot they could put it in a microwave container (indivual of course) and put the container into the microwave and cook it and then put it into the “Cheese scause” pot to speed up cooking process

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    May 29, 2021 at 11:14 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I would like to see little cooking details like the para taking utensils out of the drawer, reaching for plates in the upper cabinets, taking out the pots and moving around from the counter to the stove/oven while cooking.

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
      May 29, 2021 at 4:29 pm
      Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
       Hub Points

so what I said made sense?

• amandac

Star Hubkin
      May 30, 2021 at 9:01 am
      Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
       Hub Points

Absolutely!

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now