The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Urban/Local Legends for a neighborhood or town?

• Urban/Local Legends for a neighborhood or town?

• lostwanderers

Noteworthy Newcomer
    August 9, 2019 at 1:06 am
     Hub Points

Superstitions and scary local legends are always part of any long-standing community or town! Its something fun to celebrate, and or something creepy to tell children before bed.

Bigfoot.
    The Jersey Devil.
    The Lochness Monster.
    The list goes on! :mrgreen:

We’re pretty sure we will either have towns or worlds in the game. So, I like the idea of different places having an interesting, and original Urban Legend embedded into the town lore. It could even be real if we wanted it too! Imagine catching a brief glimpse, or having ultra-rare encounters with an urban legend that none of the Parafolk in town believe is actually real.

There’s a lot of gameplay and funny interactions you could get from that.

I know a lot of people like the Occult gameplay in the Sims. That’s never really been my cup of tea. But, I do like the idea of encountering a friendly and nice, or scary and mean urban legend, and then it affect your character in some way. Maybe they’re cursed, maybe their eternally fortunate. Maybe things will always break around them, or they’ll develop a new fear.

There’s a lot of places you could go with this. I think it’s cool.

2+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close