The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Open World Traveling Between Worlds

• Traveling Between Worlds

Ted Adams updated 1 year, 6 months ago 3Members · 3 Posts
  • Aibas(Ahmed Saddig)

Pro Hubkin
    August 8, 2019 at 3:41 pm
    Friendship BadgeDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Traveling between different worlds and having a loading screen ( like the Sims 4) or not being able to travel at all without moving is disliked idea by the Sims Community. Being able to travel freely is a great and popular idea I’m sure would be endorsed by many people! The way it could work is if every world had a means of Transport connection, E.g going to an Alpine/Mountainous world would require a Cable car. if this is too much or too expensive to implement, then maybe Players can chose the means of transport through the currently available vehicles! Or if the Parafolk/ Para is/are poor then they must go by foot( adds an extra challenge), however this should be optional.

+3
  • lalarose

Noteworthy Newcomer
    August 28, 2019 at 10:01 pm
     Hub Points

What if you could move to another world if a para marries another para or if they own a vacation home there?
    I think itd be really cute if we could send mail to other friends who live in other worlds and pick them up at rabbithole postoffices or it could be non-rabbithole post office

+3
  • Ted Adams

August 29, 2019 at 7:28 pm
    Friendship Badge
     Hub Points

I want one world, but you can maybe go to islands and different climates

+3

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now