Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

Paralives Hub Forums General Ideas Toy ideas

• Toy ideas

Profile Photo

dolls

baby-dolls MUST be non battery operated!!!

cash registers with or without convyer belts)

shopping carts/fake food for the above cash register

Playsets (kitchen, workbench,)

“Educational”

spy/detective kits

archaeologist kits

bailey replied 3 years, 8 months ago 9 Members · 17 Replies
  • 17 Replies
  • Those are some great toy ideas. It would be great if kids could play with things where they have to use their imagination. Like role play activities. I would love to see that they could play with each other and with older Paras. It would be a great bonding opportunity

Posted June 7, 2020 at 11:18 pm
    • yeah that’s why I specified the baby dolls be non-battery operated.

Posted June 7, 2020 at 11:35 pm
  • I like your ideas.

I think a great toy for kids would be miniature car toys that they can drive around in the backyard or in front of the house. It would be a great outdoor toy, that can be shared. Ideally the toy would have 2 seats, meaning a child could have their friend or a sibling in the car as well. Younger kids, toddler aged probably wouldn’t be able to drive, but they should totally be able to ride in the passenger side with their older sibling. Even babies (on the older side) could be able to sit in the passenger side and ride along as well.

Pictures for reference.

Posted June 8, 2020 at 4:58 am
    • That would be amazing! I had these as a kid.

Posted June 9, 2020 at 4:19 am
  • Cool ideas!

You got me thinking. So here are some other ideas for toys:

Slinky

Train set

Something like Lego sets, but without the brand name 😛

Yo-yo

Playdough (again, without the brand name)

Spinning tops

Posted June 13, 2020 at 2:34 am
    • I think we can create of a brand name for some of the toys you mentioned, like Parablock instead of Lego and Paradough instead of Play Dough… Or whoever owns the toy store business can name it themselves…

Posted June 15, 2020 at 11:37 am
  • 1. Board games for a family bonding time

2. Musical Instruments for kids (those cute keyboards or pink guitars)

3. Dollhouse to go with the dolls (or room sets like those from Barbie)

4. Backyard leisure – mini trampoline, swing, inflatable pool

Posted June 15, 2020 at 11:42 am
    • when I was talking about dolls I kind of meant baby dolls I wasn’t thinking of other dolls like Barbie (but I wouldn’t say no to a Barbie like dolls being in the Paralives for childrens’ toys)

Posted June 15, 2020 at 10:38 pm
  • Different types of balls like those big bouncy ones and basketballs

A baseball mitten that they can play catch with another para

Easy bake oven equivalent

Handheld game (like the Nintendo switch)

Magician set

Doctors dress up play set

Superhero capes i think it’d be cute if we had in game super heros like DC/Marvel comics

tea party sets for girls

Posted June 16, 2020 at 5:00 am
    • So long as boys can have tea parties too!

Posted June 20, 2020 at 1:09 pm
  • I would like to see different types of figures – you can have various dogs, or farm animals or jungle animals. Playmobile sets would be also nice

Then I would like to see some variation of Nerf guns – I know that some poeple on discord weren’t fans of this idea, but I think that they could be in game and if it was a such a problem for some people, then there could be option to turn them off.

Plush toys, more variation – Teddy bears, dogs, ponies, etc.

Small toy cars.

Houses and tents for kids

Posted June 23, 2020 at 12:07 am
    • water guns too!

Posted June 23, 2020 at 2:28 am
  • I think it would be cool to have some toys for little Parafolk during summer time. My idea is to have a couple of those outdoor inflatable water slides with the attached pools and sprinklers. I say a couple only becuase I think it would make sense to have one that can be used for babies and younger toddlers, and another version for older kids.

Something like this would be nice for Parafolk families who don’t live close to a public pool/can’t afford their own big pool. It would give their young Paras a place to cool off during the warmer months. Or maybe if they just want to have an at home pool party, this kind of play area would be helpful.

Posted June 23, 2020 at 10:53 pm
    • And maybe in later update / DLC, it would be nice to have bigger ones like these. Aquapark DLC would be really nice

Posted June 24, 2020 at 12:52 am
  • It would be nice and wonderful to have such sets and workshops for kids. Maybe They could even create interest in one of the activity (for example, kid had chemistry set, so he liked chemistry in school and became chemist)

Posted June 24, 2020 at 11:50 pm
  • I think I’d like to see some version of a Furby and maybe a Tamagotchi. Also I was thinking it would be kinda cool if child parafolk could develop a relationship with their toys. (sorta like imaginary friends but not quite) Then a child could have one particular toy that they’re most attached to….and if they have a tea party they would have it with the toys they have the best relationship with.

Also it’s not exactly a toy….but I remember as a kid I used to get these weekly magazines based off The Little Mermaid, Where’s Wally and Rugrats (not all of them at the same time, at different points) and I have fond memories of them. Also The Little Mermaid magazine came with tapes that let you listen to The Little Mermaid stories on a tape player.

The Rugrats one was also cool because it was educational as well, teaching you about the different countries of the world.

I guess maybe this idea is sort of old fashioned now but I just think it would be a cute idea, maybe a more modern approach like a subscription box for kids filled with goodies could work?

ON THAT NOTE…

I just remembered something else. They used to sell lucky dip bags (well I think they still do…), and they’d usually have sweets and little toys inside of them. (and maybe little colouring books with crayons) Something like that could be a cool thing to have on sale at the checkout of the grocery store or something.

Also I think it would be cool to have one of those sticker books for collecting stickers.

Ok I’m done. Laughing

Posted June 27, 2020 at 4:15 pm
    • Omg, I would love weekly magazines based on cartoons or toys. It would be cute to see kids eagarly waiting for the mail when they know it’s the day their magazine is about to come in.

Posted June 27, 2020 at 4:44 pm