The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Toddler, kids and teens actions

• Toddler, kids and teens actions

• crabwhatalad

Star Hubkin
    January 24, 2020 at 4:02 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

From Paralives I desperately want depth to toddlers, kids, and teens (and elders actually but I have already spoken about that in a previous post). I really, really don’t want it to just become more of just a young adult simulator like the sims has.
    I really want cute actions between siblings or just two kids, like an older one could teach the a younger one and hug them when they learn something or they could make up games to play.
    I really want the school system to be detailed too. It would be absolutely amazing if we could go to school with them but that would probably be very difficult and so I would be completely happy with just a detailed rabbit hole.
    I think we should also have the option to view the whole class/classes. Its so stupid than in the sims you literally meet like 3 people in school and thats it. What’s that all about? I at least recognise the faces/names of about half the people in my school and know/have talked to at least once about a tenth. Being able to view all the classes in the school with all the sims would be so cool.
    Popularity levels and bullying should also be included as that’s an important thing a lot of us face. Some of this could be based off traits.
    Being able to pick your favourite subjects would be great too! I’d love that!!! More subjects could be introduced as you progress through school too!
    I’d also love the chance to belong to a group. The popular kids (but only if your school popularity was high enough) , the sporty kids, the nerdy kids, the emo kids, the music kids etc

Overall I just want great kids content which is meaningful!

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    January 25, 2020 at 1:26 am
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

workplaces and I’m assuming schools will be rabbit holes.

• Parafanatic

Noteworthy Newcomer
    January 27, 2020 at 12:27 am
    Loyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I can’t wait to see what happens next

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now