The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Toasters

• Toasters

LadyJuse updated 1 year, 5 months ago 6 Members · 6 Posts
  • sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    June 6, 2020 at 8:20 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I was imagining recreating my kitchen today and realised something. We have a bright blue retro toaster and matching kettle as a splash of colour in our white and grey kitchen. I’ve never seen a toaster in that other game, and it would be nice to be have one in Paralives. I wouldn’t care if we couldn’t actually use the toaster, so long as I could have it as a decorative item. What do you guys think? Do we care about toasters?

• Breedmond

Moderator June 6, 2020 at 2:36 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I care about toasters and many other small kitchen appliances really. Blenders, waffle makers, food processors etc. They would give the game a more realistic feel, especially of they can be used and cooking is an elaborate activity .

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    June 6, 2020 at 4:59 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I don’t have a super strong desire for toasters, but if toasters are included in the game, I’d prefer for them to be an actual cooking item and not just decoration.

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    June 6, 2020 at 7:03 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

If we have toasters I’d like for them to be a functional appliances, I wouldn’t want it just for the sake of decoration. Because I feel we do need more smaller appliances such as blenders, toaster ovens, juicers etc. to give more ways to cook and maybe even new ways of having a variety of foods for paras to make.

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    June 6, 2020 at 8:13 pm
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

If we have interactive toasters, we need interactive, toaster ovens, popcorn machines, bread makers, “George Foreman” like grills/quesadilla makers, blenders, food processers, both electric hand mixers as well as non hand electric mixers.

• LadyJuse

Paraling
    June 14, 2020 at 7:06 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Having interactable small appliances would be really cool, and maybe with a high enough skill; the Parafolk can use them in other ways (like using a waffle iron for more things than simple waffles)

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now