The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion Times in game

• Times in game

bailey updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago 6 Members · 6 Posts
  • Shortstuff_

High Hubkin
    April 13, 2020 at 8:14 pm
    Trendsetter BadgePicture PerfectDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

This might have already been asked and answered, but what are the times going to be like in the game? Like will it be where you can fast forward the times, kind of like in the sims, or will it be like AC where it actually goes with the time of the day?

• This discussion was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  Shortstuff_.
    5+
  • Kaylin

Seasoned Hubkin
    April 13, 2020 at 8:36 pm
    Friendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgePicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

There hasn’t been any news on this yet.

4+
  • Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    April 13, 2020 at 9:19 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I feel like a life sim game wouldn’t work in real time aha. This is an old quote from Alex:
    “The game won’t be real-time. Maybe not 1 minute = 1 second but something around that!”

5+
  • sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    April 14, 2020 at 12:45 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I was about to ask this exact question yesterday, but stopped myself when I found an entry in the “All Features” page. This is only half an answer but Alex said it would be possible to slow down and speed up time in this tweet.

8+
  • Aibas(Ahmed Saddig)

Pro Hubkin
    April 14, 2020 at 5:33 am
    Friendship BadgeDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

yeah, there’s a lot of speculation about it, there was a time it was talked about, but nothing was really developed as an idea yet to my knowledge, maybe it’ll start being a topic of discussion later on in the development journey? 🙂

2+
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    April 14, 2020 at 2:40 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I’m glad we’ll have an official way to slow down time. I also feel like it’s hard to get stuff done in a life sim. But I’m also hoping that the normal time isn’t too quick. I agree real time wouldn’t really work, but I’d still, like for the days to last a good while.

Hopefully when the devs start working on gameplay we’ll get some insight on how they plan to work with time in game.

5+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close