The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Theme park ideas?

• Theme park ideas?

cakeefeatured updated 1 year, 11 months ago 3 Members · 6 Posts
  • MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    January 8, 2020 at 11:34 pm
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

For a “Vaction” update I want to discuss different kind of theme parks ideas

a family theme park like Centreville Amusement Park (except for 2 times in my life I been going to this park all my life-it’s has a lot of young children rides) its theme is the turn of the century (19th) kind of town.

a middle kind of amusement park (any ideas about this?)

Wonderland&Disney-like parks.

rides:

water rides (“splash mountain)
    Ferris wheels
    train(?)
    “dark rides”
    roller coasters-child friendly ones and also more terrifying ones

Merry go round/carousels
    drop tower(?)
    Sky rides
    (basically anything that isn’t “video rides” like at Universal Studios)

(teen) jobs:
    food employee
    ride operator
    gift store employee

any ideas how Paras could react to stuff or the coasters?

• This discussion was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  MagaCarter.
    • This discussion was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  MagaCarter.
  • Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    January 9, 2020 at 9:05 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

What about things like dungeons or haunted houses? 😮
    Winter wonderland type things with ice skating?
    Carnival games?
    Mascot job where the para has to put on a costume ?

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    January 10, 2020 at 12:18 am
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

[quote quote=6489]What about things like dungeons or haunted houses? ?
    Winter wonderland type things with ice skating?
    Carnival games?
    Mascot job where the para has to put on a costume ?

[/quote]

I think “dark rides” would cover haunted houses and dungeons-(whatever that means)?

OK from what I can tell by looking it up on google- (besides what you linked too) it’s a combination of a dark ride and a “Drop tower” similar to Walt Disney World’s “Tower of Terror”.

Never thought of winter wonderland w/ ice skating-right I kind of forget Quebec’s winter festival (geeze I should remember about that Ice castle since after Frozen I they added a bedroom(s) that looked like Elsa’s and Anna’s childhood bedroom to the ice castle hotel).

carvinal games would be a given-

I ‘m not sure how the mascot employee idea would work.. and how I could maybe tie it in to the other careers I mentioned

• Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    January 12, 2020 at 12:05 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

[quote quote=6499]OK from what I can tell by looking it up on google- (besides what you linked too) it’s a combination of a dark ride and a “Drop tower” similar to Walt Disney World’s “Tower of Terror”.[/quote]

The dungeons are ~hour long experiences similar to a haunted house where you go through a series of rooms with actors based on history, and there’s also a drop ride at the end lol.

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    January 12, 2020 at 12:30 am
     Hub Points

[quote quote=6530]

OK from what I can tell by looking it up on google- (besides what you linked too) it’s a combination of a dark ride and a “Drop tower” similar to Walt Disney World’s “Tower of Terror”.

The dungeons are ~hour long experiences similar to a haunted house where you go through a series of rooms with actors based on history, and there’s also a drop ride at the end lol.

[/quote]

thanks for explaining I never experienced a haunted house.. with the exception of Disney’s oddball one. So I had no real experience

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    January 12, 2020 at 7:02 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Alice in wonderland or Tim Burton art style theme park?

Jungle safari?

Futuristic?

Maybe like the theme park Dreamland from the new movie Dumbo?

Aztec themed?

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now