The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Teeth growth and loss

• Teeth growth and loss

bailey updated 5 months, 1 week ago 5 Members · 6 Posts
  • Amazing_Star

Pro Hubkin
    May 8, 2020 at 11:37 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

If gradual aging is indeed thing and we would get it, what I think what would be nice is that if teeth could grow one by one – it is actually big moment in some families when kid has first tooth. And that of course also connects to teeth loss – kids would eventually lost their baby teeth and would grow permanent teeth. Also older people could lose their teeth, so false teeth are option. After launch, it would be also interesting to add dentist.

Edit: It was a late night for me so I made some grammar mistakes

• This discussion was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Amazing_Star.
    6+
  • Chrisn8z

Rising Hubkin
    May 9, 2020 at 1:17 am
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

i love your ideaHeart Eyes

1+
  • sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    May 9, 2020 at 5:03 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

This is cool! I enjoy the idea of parachildren getting super excited to lose a tooth. Do you think they could add the tooth fairy as an occult?

4+
    • Amazing_Star

Pro Hubkin
      May 9, 2020 at 1:41 pm
      Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
       Hub Points

Maybe fairies could have different powers and skills, like in Tinkerbell’s movies. Tooth fairy could be specialized fairy

1+
  • Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    May 9, 2020 at 11:52 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

This sounds so cute, what if the kids could start a conspiracy to prove the “tooth fairy” is just their parents haha.

3+
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    May 9, 2020 at 3:50 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

That would be so cute. I’d love it if kids could leave their teeth under their pillows and their parents could leave them money.

Kissing Smiling Eyes

2+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close