The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Parafolk Tattoos And Piercings

• Tattoos And Piercings

Ece updated 1 year, 6 months ago 4 Members · 5 Posts
  • Ece

Noteworthy Newcomer
    August 29, 2019 at 7:20 pm
     Hub Points

It would be probably good when we are creating our characters select tattoos and piercings for them. Or make it more realistic we can go Tattoo Shop and doing our Tattoos and Piercings there. Sorry for my bad English. I hope you will consider my opinions.

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    August 30, 2019 at 4:07 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Ooh I’d so love this! And if we could import our own pngs images to make our own tattoo designs

• csturner85

Paraling
    April 13, 2020 at 3:54 pm
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Yesss, this!!!!! I would also love for true parental reactions if their teen gets a piercing or a tattoo. My teens in TS4 gets tattooed and pierced up like nobody’s business and I hate that there is never a reaction from the parent. i also hate having to constantly CC shop for a good belly ring, etc. I really hope this is a part of the game, at some point anyways!!!

• Ece

Noteworthy Newcomer
      May 19, 2020 at 8:44 pm
       Hub Points

Aww, yes It would be very sweet.

• sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    April 14, 2020 at 2:04 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I also like the idea of uploading our own images as tattoos! Or maybe the option to paint them on directly in-game.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now