The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion Symbol of Paralives

• Symbol of Paralives

Greg updated 2 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 4 Posts
  • dreamcytcher

August 23, 2019 at 8:48 am
     Hub Points

I noticed that the game still doesn’t have an eye-catching symbol, like the Plumbob for The Sims. Any idea on how should it look like? Drop your suggestion or post your very own design idea here!

*please be very aware that if you think you have a very good original design, please copyright it to avoid anyone from stealing your idea, or if you can’t do that, just briefly describe your design and don’t post the entire image here.

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    August 30, 2019 at 2:49 am
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Well the game is still early in development, and for all we know it might not necessarily have a “symbol” in that way. It might just be the current logo as is. It all depends on what Alex decides in the end. Personally, I hope he strays away from something like that and doesn’t do anything that’ll make the game seem too much like a parallel (no pun intended) to the sims.

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    August 30, 2019 at 3:55 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I didn’t really like the plumbobs on sims it was kind of annoying to me tbh so I always used cheats to take it away because the screen’s info bar would tells us what kind of mood they were in so I felt it wasn’t needed.

• Greg

September 4, 2019 at 12:25 am
     Hub Points

[quote quote=4729]I didn’t really like the plumbobs on sims it was kind of annoying to me tbh so I always used cheats to take it away because the screen’s info bar would tells us what kind of mood they were in so I felt it wasn’t needed.

[/quote]
    The actual point of the Plumbob was to let the player know what Sim they were controlling.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now