Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

Paralives Hub Forums Parafolk Supernatural Beings & Other Creatures

• Supernatural Beings & Other Creatures

Profile Photo

As you know, Sims 3 and Sims 4 both made it into making Supernatural Creatures as Vampires,Werewolves, Fairies, Ghosts, Wizards and Dschini.They even made a really nice Skilltree when The Vampire Pack made an appearence in the Sims 4
    The Sims 4 brought Vampires,Alien and Wizards to live and made it pretty good.
    What bothers me, they are not realistic and Paralives wants to be realistic.
    They lack on actions and a bit of appearence, especially Aliens are pretty boring to play honestly. They can look like Aliens, but they are really uncreative. They only have one set of clothes for Aliens: a super uniform for everything who actually is not that pretty and the abilitys as aliens are really limited and not fun at all.
    I wish a similar extensions of different creatures in Paralive since I am a huge fan of this one.

Let me hear what you would wish for creatures, which abilities they could have and what kind appearence they should be able to have!

snek replied 11 months, 1 week ago 7 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • (Je prévient je répond en francais)
    Les extraterrestre pourquoi pas mais j’aimerai que ce soit pas des parafolk avec des yeux ou la peau différent mais plutôt avec un œil des main a trois, six ou huit doigts …
    Les fée avec un coté fée noir, fée des lumière et fée de la nature.
    Pareil pour les sorcier l’idée des Sims 4 est pas mal ( manuel de sorcier et énergie magique) mais pourquoi pas choisir aussi une affiliation bien neutre ou mal.Et avoir un manuel de sort de base pour tousse et un manuel additionnel qui s’ajouterais a celui de base mais avec l’affiliation choisit
    Des fantôme qui nous jous des mauvais tours, qui possède des gens
    Des Zombi crée par des sorcier ou par un scientifique fou
    Des goule crée par les vampire(esclave)
    Surtout des hybrides, logique. Des dégrée de pureté (ancêtre magique ou non magique)
    Des clan de vampire et loup garou qui se battes aussi bien physiquement que mentalement(voir gerre des territoire) des chasseur des hêtre surnaturel
    Des petit dragon ou créature magique (inventé ou non comme les créature du vide dans les sims 4)
    Des objet magique de toute taille (les marmite des sims 4 sont trop grandes) , miroir magique, boule de cristal, planche ouija, portail magique, balais et tapis volant,…
    Et ces déjà pas mal.

Posted December 26, 2019 at 3:29 pm
  • I completely agree! I love all occult themed things and I get really excited about the endless game potential ^.^

Posted December 27, 2019 at 8:10 pm
  • I love playing with occults, I think they add a good break from reality and sometimes you need that. However, for reality reasons, I know that most people also don’t like to play with them and that’s why I think they are the perfect candidates for DLCs.

I don’t want each of them to have separate DLCs because I think when they come on their own you lose the chance to integrate the different ocult states with each other. It loses the chance to make drama. Having a feud between werewolfs and vampires is important and witches need potions to cure or curse paras with different occult states.

The way I want them to be added is with a lore or a story behind each creature and how they react to eachother. They should have unique actions like between a mermaid and a vampire, say mermaids’ blood is toxic to them and fairy blood makes them behave like a drunk person.

How they react to pets also should be unique to some occult states. Since pets will be included in base game, different occult states can have even more in depth connection to different kind of animals.

Posted December 2, 2020 at 10:30 am
  • I love the sims supernatural it was my favorite expansion pack. I hope Alex would put them in the game!

Posted March 21, 2021 at 1:53 pm
  • Cool! Absolutely agree, personally I would like to see even more variety like “Undead”. include special traits in addition to immortality such as the ability to learn or have skills at higher levels, example: If a parafolk’s maximum ability = 10, you will find for undead maximum ability = 12 in X or Y specific ability as magic. 💀

Posted December 11, 2021 at 6:23 pm
    • Mood.

Undead creatures are some of my favorite monsters in myth and games. Like,

-living skeletons (Though this is probably less likely than some others)

-Zombies

-Necromancers/Lichs (Powerful wizard who can control other undead or is otherwise immune to their attacks)

-Ghouls (Conscious/Sentient zombie)

-Revenants (Incorporeal vengeful spirit)

-Draugr (Corporeal viking vengeful spirit)

Also, I’d love for Shark Paras to be in Paralives at some point.

Posted April 11, 2023 at 10:39 pm