The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Steam Workshop Idea for Embedding and Streamers

• Steam Workshop Idea for Embedding and Streamers

gamedomino updated 2 years ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • h2oQueen

Parafolk
    November 17, 2019 at 11:48 am
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Dear Alex and Developers, please find a way that Steam Workshop to be embedded into Paralives game, not only will we loose the immersive experience from minimising the game to enter Steam however there is also a risk of revealing other personal details whilst on display capture, now on the other hand, if Paralives had a way to access the stream workshop from the game menu, so in a way it is embedded the game then I am all for it.

We don’t want to loose the immersion of game play by minimising or exiting from gameplay, revealing personal details etc, please find an in game integration Alex.

Thank you 🙂

• gamedomino

Star Hubkin
    November 25, 2019 at 6:44 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I do agree that the steam workshop could be added as a menu or screen in-game, perhaps in the main menu like Garry’s Mod has it, I believe it would also be great for micro-management.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now