The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation So…..what are we calling "Woohoo"?

• So…..what are we calling "Woohoo"?

• lostwanderers

Parafolk
    August 9, 2019 at 7:00 pm
     Hub Points

[b]Paralives is a life sim, and a part of life is doing the nasty 😉[b]

Respectfully of course….this is a family friendly game!

(Well, BEFORE the mods. lol 😆 )

Sims had “Woohoo”.

What’s the catchy replacement in Paralives?

• Mark

Noteworthy Newcomer
    August 9, 2019 at 8:12 pm
    Picture Perfect
     Hub Points

LivHiv?

idk haha 🙂

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    August 10, 2019 at 8:08 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I’m personally of the unpopular option that not everything needs a special name just because The Sims has one. That said my proposition is the simple “sleep together”. It’s clear enough that the older players will know what it is referring to, but vague and clean enough for any younger players that may play the game.

• annie14229

August 10, 2019 at 8:56 pm
     Hub Points

Or may be call it Yahoo.

• rbolton

Noteworthy Newcomer
    August 11, 2019 at 10:55 am
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points
    quote Bailey post_id=528 time=1565467721 user_id=164:

I’m personally of the unpopular option that not everything needs a special name just because The Sims has one. That said my proposition is the simple “sleep together”. It’s clear enough that the older players will know what it is referring to, but vague and clean enough for any younger players that may play the game.

I agree with this fully. Clean, plain, and simple.

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    September 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Sleep together is nice its clean and straightforward.

• yeetthesalsa

Paraling
    September 3, 2019 at 5:21 pm
    Friendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=3903]I’m personally of the unpopular option that not everything needs a special name just because The Sims has one. That said my proposition is the simple “sleep together”. It’s clear enough that the older players will know what it is referring to, but vague and clean enough for any younger players that may play the game.

[/quote]

Though I do agree with this to some extent, I also feel like it might be misleading to younger players who might assume “sleep together” literally just means sleeping in the same bed with someone, and then be caught off guard when the paras start doing something a little… different (lol).. than that expectation. I mean obviously this could happen regardless of the word (as it did with me on the Sims when I was younger), and it wouldn’t be explicit anyways because of the game rating, but just something to maybe take into consideration.

• BroodjeMario

September 14, 2019 at 6:12 am
     Hub Points

[quote quote=4860]

Though I do agree with this to some extent, I also feel like it might be misleading to younger players who might assume “sleep together” literally just means sleeping in the same bed with someone, and then be caught off guard when the paras start doing something a little… different (lol).. than that expectation. I mean obviously this could happen regardless of the word (as it did with me on the Sims when I was younger), and it wouldn’t be explicit anyways because of the game rating, but just something to maybe take into consideration.

[/quote]

I think you are right.

• PlyPlay665

High Hubkin
    September 19, 2019 at 8:38 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I agree that “sleep together” is a bit too ambiguous for players that don’t know the connotation of those words in a romantic context. While, yes, not everything needs its own word like the Sims, I think this is an example of a word that would need that to keep its “T” rating.

That said I’m not creative at all and was perplexed what the simulated people might be called until I saw “Parafolk” which I think works perfectly!!

• Kisica

September 20, 2019 at 10:03 pm
     Hub Points

I’m really interested how they are going to implement sex in the game. Hope it wouldn’t be like something we have in the sims

• AT

November 13, 2019 at 6:16 pm
       Hub Points

What about ‘make love’

Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now