The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Sleepovers

• Sleepovers

• Kaylin

Seasoned Hubkin
    April 11, 2020 at 3:50 pm
    Friendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgePicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Sleepovers aren’t just for adults. They’re for children too. Having kids come over to parafolk house to have a slumber party or sending kiddos to their grandparents would be welcome. Also if parents are split up it would be nice if they could spend time overnight at their house.

• bujomomo

Parafolk
    April 11, 2020 at 11:23 pm
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

these are all great ideas!

i would enjoy sending them to their other parents’ house or their grandparents’. that’d be really cool.

• Rosie

Rising Hubkin
    April 11, 2020 at 11:53 pm
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation Badge
     Hub Points

Yeah – you could send them to their grandparents (or aunts, uncles, etc) for babysitting or to stay while the parents go on vacation!

• Shortstuff_

High Hubkin
    April 12, 2020 at 4:37 am
    Trendsetter BadgePicture PerfectDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I love this idea! Especially if the kids were able to knock or call parents to see if they can sleepover. I also like the idea of divorced parents having their kid be at both their houses.

• Aibas(Ahmed Saddig)

Pro Hubkin
    April 12, 2020 at 12:28 pm
    Friendship BadgeDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

i feel like sleepovers could be introduced in a Paralives equivalent of Generations DLC, it’s not at the top of my list for what i want in terms of family gameplay. but i still would welcome it and have fun with it 🙂

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    April 12, 2020 at 12:37 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I love the idea of having kids spend time away from home – whether with their grandparents/other parent/friends house/other relatives. Give parents a night off to have a date night or vacation alone.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now