The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation side dishes for supper

• side dishes for supper

bailey updated 8 months ago 4 Members · 5 Posts
  • MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    January 16, 2021 at 1:46 am
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I want there to be options for like Spaghetti -with or without meatballs in the sauce) with side dishes like a salad of some kind (Caesar salad) and maybe garlic bread. Or for Chilli- corn muffins and a salad. Or for made-at-home Pizza a side dish of baked beans, and maybe different kinds of chips (party mix of chips/popcorn) on the table? Or for like Thanksgiving/Christmas meal- having mashed potatoes, and dressing, and turnips and a salad on the table?

• Raven

Parafolk
    January 16, 2021 at 4:01 am
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I would love this especially because it would give more depth to meal discussion. However I think the amount of artwork needed to create the different combinations would increase the workload for already stretched staff.

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
      January 16, 2021 at 5:32 am
      Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
       Hub Points

the devs said all ideas are welcome (I have mentioned it on the discord, and on the reddit)

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    January 16, 2021 at 8:56 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

This would be cool! I think for this to work though they could use already pre-made dishes in the game, and assign it to be revealed (and tagged) as not just a main but side dishes as well. Then it would give the option when making dinner to choose or it could randomly generate side dishes to accompany the main.

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    January 17, 2021 at 8:21 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Oh yes, I hope we’ll have side dishes with meals too!

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now