The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Community Feed Forums Gameplay & Simulation side dishes for supper

• side dishes for supper

Posted by MagaCarter on January 16, 2021 at 1:46 am

I want there to be options for like Spaghetti -with or without meatballs in the sauce) with side dishes like a salad of some kind (Caesar salad) and maybe garlic bread. Or for Chilli- corn muffins and a salad. Or for made-at-home Pizza a side dish of baked beans, and maybe different kinds of chips (party mix of chips/popcorn) on the table? Or for like Thanksgiving/Christmas meal- having mashed potatoes, and dressing, and turnips and a salad on the table?

bailey replied 1 year, 10 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Raven

Parafolk
    January 16, 2021 at 4:01 am
    Picture Perfect
    Loyalty Badge
    Friendship Badge
    Diamond Egg
     Hub Points

I would love this especially because it would give more depth to meal discussion. However I think the amount of artwork needed to create the different combinations would increase the workload for already stretched staff.

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
      January 16, 2021 at 5:32 am
      Picture Perfect
      Loyalty Badge
      Friendship Badge
      Appreciation Badge
      Trendsetter Badge
      Diamond Egg
       Hub Points

the devs said all ideas are welcome (I have mentioned it on the discord, and on the reddit)

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    January 16, 2021 at 8:56 pm
    Loyalty Badge
    Friendship Badge
    Appreciation Badge
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

This would be cool! I think for this to work though they could use already pre-made dishes in the game, and assign it to be revealed (and tagged) as not just a main but side dishes as well. Then it would give the option when making dinner to choose or it could randomly generate side dishes to accompany the main.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  cakeefeatured.
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    January 17, 2021 at 8:21 pm
    Picture Perfect
    Loyalty Badge
    Friendship Badge
    Appreciation Badge
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

Oh yes, I hope we’ll have side dishes with meals too!

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now