Find answers, ask questions, and share ideas with the
Paralives community around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Sharing Stories

• Sharing Stories

rbolton updated 11 months ago 4 Members · 5 Posts
  • vanessa

July 23, 2019 at 5:38 pm
     Hub Points

Uhm, I thought about something like the Storybook from Sims 2. Where I can post pictures of my family and write something about it. I guess it’s more like a diary. Cool would also be a feature to share this “Family Diary” with other people. So that we could read stories from each other. I think that would be kinda nice.

And I would love to have my characters remember stuff that happens, like the first love and best friends from school and stuff like that.

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    July 29, 2019 at 3:49 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Oh, this would be great as well as a memory system! The extended family tree would be awesome too!

• nadja55

August 4, 2019 at 10:49 am
     Hub Points

Very good ideas! Like this very much.

• rednutcracker

August 9, 2019 at 1:57 pm
     Hub Points

A memory system would be so fun for the game. I think it would make family gameplay so much more special because if someone for example got married the would have a good memory of it. I think a memory box would be fun to have in the game to store photos and notes of what happened on a certain day like a diary, and to be able to look through the memory box when you get older. For example a child looking through their parents memory box’s of when they where younger.

• rbolton

Noteworthy Newcomer
    August 17, 2019 at 11:07 am
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points
    quote Rednutcracker post_id=495 time=1565359044 user_id=470:

A memory system would be so fun for the game. I think it would make family gameplay so much more special because if someone for example got married the would have a good memory of it. I think a memory box would be fun to have in the game to store photos and notes of what happened on a certain day like a diary, and to be able to look through the memory box when you get older. For example a child looking through their parents memory box’s of when they where younger.

That’s an idea I’d like to suggest. I’m a very family-focused Sims player and I’m a bit sad personally since I don’t have Generations, and that expansion pack is super epic in my eyes. These features in the base game is a deal-maker for me 😀

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close