The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Shaders.

• Shaders.

crabwhatalad updated 8 months, 4 weeks ago 5 Members · 6 Posts
  • Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    January 15, 2020 at 8:44 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

So you know how in Minecraft you can completely enhance the graphics by adding shaders?

Well, what if we could do that in Paralives? Someone pointed out the significant graphics improvement seen in the development videos and Alex said it was mostly due to a better shader.

What do you think? I feel like this could be a great quality of life feature, useful for people with lower power pc’s to put on a less taxing shader, and useful for people with higher power pc’s to make the game look how they want.

• This discussion was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  Paralives Hub (JP).
    • This discussion was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jinxin. Reason: Fixed image URL
    8+
  • Paralives Hub (JP)

Admin January 15, 2020 at 8:46 am
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki Badge
     Hub Points

Could be a nice feature for those with high computer specs ?

Edit: I noticed the first image in your post is using an invalid url. Make sure the link ends in an image file, such as .jpg or .png. 🙂 I would like to add an easier way to upload images to the forums eventually.

3+
  • crabwhatalad

Star Hubkin
    January 15, 2020 at 3:23 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Yes! Love this idea! I just want my game to look like Alex’s in his recent sneak peaks

1+
  • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    January 22, 2020 at 2:54 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

It looks so much better! What program is this? :O

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  cakeefeatured.
  • skyler

High Hubkin
    January 30, 2020 at 2:17 am
    Appreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I LOVE this idea. I would also love the option of custom content skins. While the base game would be graphically simple, you could upload detailed textures (like wood grains in furniture, detailed parafolk skins, knit textures in clothing) as an option for more realistic game play.

1+
  • crabwhatalad

Star Hubkin
    January 30, 2020 at 11:14 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=6788]I LOVE this idea. I would also love the option of custom content skins. While the base game would be graphically simple, you could upload detailed textures (like wood grains in furniture, detailed parafolk skins, knit textures in clothing) as an option for more realistic game play.

[/quote]
    I would definitely love the option of custom content skins! I use them in the sims 4 and they are a must have for me in that game anyway. If skin textures are good in Paralives I would be ok with not having support for cc skins

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close