The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Setting the default way to travel e.g. to work/school/shops

• Setting the default way to travel e.g. to work/school/shops

• sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    May 18, 2020 at 7:04 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I think you should be able to set how parafolk travel. How this would work is that you would click on say, a bicycle, and choose “Always travel by bike” or click on a car and choose “Always drive this vehicle” and you would do this for each para, selecting their individual travel preferences. You could alternatively click on the para themselves and say “Always jog long distances” or something like that for active parafolk that want to get their exercise while literally running their errands. You could also choose to set public transport as the default. This setting could be changed at any time.

What do you guys think?

7+
  • Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    May 18, 2020 at 10:52 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

This is an interesting Idea, but I’m not sure how much I would use it. I feel like if I wanted to travel somewhere in a specific way, I’d just click on the bus stop/car etc.

1+
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    May 18, 2020 at 11:00 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I love this idea. I wouldn’t want my environmentally friendly para opting for the family car and then complaining about it.

It would also be nice to be able to rent a limo, Rolls Royce, horse driven carriage, etc. for special occasions like weddings, prom night, etc. and have them decorated accordingly.

3+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close