The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Parafolk Self Developed

• Self Developed

MaisQueVerPensar updated 1 year, 4 months ago 3Members · 3 Posts
  • Ted Adams

August 29, 2019 at 7:28 pm
    Friendship Badge
     Hub Points

My idea for a great trait system is that you play with your character a certain way and they develop traits instead of just picking traits, like if you’re rude to people a lot you get an rude trait, or if your character spends a lot of money on food they become a foodie. I think that it would be far more realistic rather than having a birthday and picking some traits, it would be a lot more realistic and it would work better in case of a gradual aging system

+3
  • NHFoodie

Moderator September 13, 2019 at 1:53 am
    Loyalty BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation Badge
     Hub Points

The ability to have traits change over time would be really interesting, too! You could be a workaholic while you’re young but then change as you age.

+2
  • MaisQueVerPensar

September 28, 2019 at 12:36 pm
     Hub Points

I liked it, more realistic. But it’ll just happen if the reactions of the NPCs become more real too.

On TS3/4 you are friend of everyone and marries with the woman you want. This is ridiculous.

+2

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now