The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas School and teens

• School and teens

bailey updated 1 year, 1 month ago 11 Members · 11 Posts
  • averlin13

July 22, 2019 at 5:53 am
     Hub Points

go with kids and teens to school, do projects for school, interact with teachers, have parent teacher conference, teens can try to sneak out to go to partys, parents teach teens how to drive, adults can get a job teaching but we can either send them rabbit hole style or actual go with them and control what they do same with students.

3+
  • misaki

July 22, 2019 at 10:50 am
     Hub Points

having teens party. school camps or summer camps to send teens. Holidays for teens and children.

2+
  • kesi2008

July 22, 2019 at 5:06 pm
     Hub Points

Teens should be able to take their little siblings to school. Also there should be schooling for toddlers and babies. Like daycare. Toddlers should be able to learn thinking and walking and pottie training and imaginations in daycare.

3+
  • enbo

July 22, 2019 at 10:38 pm
     Hub Points

School education should also play a big role in life! In other life-siumlations you can become a doctor in school with the grade 6? So please install a school system, which is realistic and fun, thank you.

3+
  • nadja55

August 9, 2019 at 9:21 am
     Hub Points

I would like to see a sort of private school, for the more priviliged parafolks. They would be able to send their children an come to visit them and the children could come home for the vacations. Also should they be able to be kicked out if they behave badly, and get bad moodlets from that. And also if they are doing a very good job they could get rewards like scholarship.

3+
  • Mark

Noteworthy Newcomer
    August 9, 2019 at 5:28 pm
    Picture Perfect
     Hub Points

This is such a good idea! 😀 Im serious 🙂

I would love this!!!

3+
  • annie14229

August 10, 2019 at 9:32 pm
     Hub Points

In paras I think grades should matter for getting into college or univeristies for certain studies. If a para wants to be a surgeon the para would need an A+ student and should be maintained. If Alex does succeed in gradual aging may be the schooling system can be more intricate. Like adding different grades like grade 1,2,3 etc.

3+
  • sommorebutta

Paraling
    August 14, 2019 at 3:30 pm
    Picture Perfect
     Hub Points

How about a school system that has the opportunity for the chance to go to private school. Private school can have more programs that public school just doesn’t have. And it would be beneficial to the Parafolk school age and teen.

How about a online/homeschool like system. Depending on their traits or personalities, they might not do well in school. But works well online.

I’m also for daycare centers for the little ones. Where they can learn essential life skills.

3+
  • bubba-teh-writer

August 19, 2019 at 1:03 am
     Hub Points

I think all of these would be great. However, most I think should be rabbit holes with chance cards. The party idea would be cool however, with a chance of your teen getting in trouble.

3+
  • Tamara

Parafolk
    August 29, 2019 at 7:25 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

After school activities like music lessons and dance (ballet, tap, contemporary) or gymnastics, scouts, drama club, sports teams, academic clubs (math, science, reading)
    The possibilities are endless

3+
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    August 30, 2019 at 2:54 am
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Those are great ideas to give the schooling some depth. I’d love it if parents could visit the school and ask how their kids are doing and have different reactions based on their personality.

2+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close