The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Romance and Weddings

• Romance and Weddings

bailey updated 4 months, 2 weeks ago 12 Members · 15 Posts
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    July 29, 2019 at 4:09 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I would love it if the game had romantic interactions:

holding hands (maybe while walking)
    cuddling on sofa/bed/park bench, etc.
    different kinds of kissing/making out (nothing x-rated, but TS2 style)
    different types of proposals
    introduce to other parafolks
    ask for parent’s blessing to marry
    engagement party
    an attraction system

Weddings:
    different cakes that can be bought
    slow dancing
    dancing together
    weddings arches
    wedding veils (not attached to hair)
    wedding hair
    dresses
    toasting (standing and sitting)
    gifts
    guests congratulate couple after the ceremony
    honeymoon
    venue
    pick out engagement/wedding ring and wear automatically after engaged/married (not a biggie but it would be nice)

So many ideas are running through my mind right now but I must get back to my duties. What do you think?

18+
  • Wed

Noteworthy Newcomer
    July 29, 2019 at 4:58 pm
     Hub Points

I’m big on romance myself, so I’d love to have all of those in Paralives. Thanks for sharing!

5+
  • Ashes

Admin August 7, 2019 at 5:30 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I really love all these ideas, and I’d add that I would like to see some kind of complicity between two paras in a couple or married. More intimate interactions (I don’t mean graphically) in general, like inside jokes or amorously looking at another paras and special moodlets when doing activities together ect.

6+
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    August 22, 2019 at 9:34 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points
    quote Ashalyn post_id=453 time=1565199055 user_id=131:

I really love all these ideas, and I’d add that I would like to see some kind of complicity between two paras in a couple or married. More intimate interactions (I don’t mean graphically) in general, like inside jokes or amorously looking at another paras and special moodlets when doing activities together ect.

Oh, that sounds really nice. I mostly play families (with some drama – not always happily ever after). Couples should have special interactions after a certain time of being together..

2+
  • ZleepyBeazzt

Noteworthy Newcomer
    April 11, 2020 at 4:45 pm
    Diamond Egg
     Hub Points

Jeez, I miss a good game with love of intimitate love. Not just the whole, get married get kids thing.

4+
  • Soml

Pro Hubkin
    April 11, 2020 at 8:10 pm
    Picture PerfectDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

😍 I think it would be cool to have types of hug options for couples I.e hug para from behind, cradle hug para (seated or standing), hug para whilst kiss on cheek, run into para’s arms etc…

❤️Moments option I.e stroke para’s cheek, gaze into para’s eyes, give para a rose/chocolate/poem, snuggle in front of camp fire/sunset/moon gaze etc… Tickle para’s feet, pillow fight which could end in a smooch, sing to para whilst slow dancing 😍 etc…

5+
  • Rosie

Helpful Hubkin
    April 30, 2020 at 5:51 am
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation Badge
     Hub Points

I would like to see this in game – I would also like to be able for them to have the same last name — It really bugs me when Sims get married and I can’t change their last name to both be the same, if I want to.

3+
  • sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    April 30, 2020 at 6:18 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=8543]I would like to see this in game – I would also like to be able for them to have the same last name — It really bugs me when Sims get married and I can’t change their last name to both be the same, if I want to.

[/quote]

@Rosie you can change sims names in CAS (may or may not require cas.fulleditmode cheat) – or did you just mean it doesn’t happen automatically? I can see that being a cool toggle-on/off feature in Paralives. I usually manually change the bride’s name, but sometimes I want to keep her name or hyphenate instead.

4+
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    April 30, 2020 at 10:01 am
     Hub Points

I always change the bride’s last name, but it would be nice to have a pop-up asking if they want to change it right after the wedding vows have been exchanged.

6+
  • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    May 13, 2020 at 9:24 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

These would be really cute for the game! Also to add for weddings being able to take wedding photos with the wedding party and not just bride and groom.

It’d be cute if they could celebrate their anniversary it sure how it’d be programmed in game but it’d be nice to have married paras have a special day for themselves. Maybe not just have a date but maybe be able to pick a anniversary vacation as a present too.

2+
  • MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    May 14, 2020 at 12:10 am
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

as long as the groom could take the woman’s name instead

• Soml

Pro Hubkin
    May 14, 2020 at 6:33 am
    Picture PerfectDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

💍❤️ If there are Parafolks with ‘hopelessly romantic’ attributes, then it would be great to make them teary during the wedding (happy tears of course) some with higher sensitivity could even all out cry lol (of happiness of course). It would be entertaining to see the bride or groom do so; would be a funny surprise if it turns out both bride and groom burst out crying as they share the Same high sensitivity 😂

There are so many funny wedding gif 😂 it would be awesome if the creators could incorporate some of these comical incidents into the game

7+
  • Issabella

Seasoned Hubkin
    May 14, 2020 at 11:23 am
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I agree with all the above. Romance makes the world go round Heart Eyes

2+
  • clumsyzee

Humble Hubkin
    May 14, 2020 at 11:41 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I love all these ideas for weddings. In the sims 4, they auto give you a wedding dress. I definitely think there should be an option to pick from a couple of wedding dresses premade. I would love the idea of bridesmaid/grooms at the wedding ceremony. Like the bride or groom can invite like close friends or siblings to be in the wedding ceremony. They show up in outfits(dresses/suits) that the couple picked out like a bridesmaids and groomsmen.

6+
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    May 14, 2020 at 3:08 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Great ideas for weddings. I’d love to see some of those actually implemented. If I could only choose a few, I definitely would wish for the Parafolk to be able to ask their fiance’s parents for their blessing. It would be awesome if we got a few different types of proposals. The traditional getting on one knee, hiding the ring in a dessert, flower messages, etc

I do hope that there could be a setting so that after Parafolk are wed, the bride’s last name would automatically change to her husbands (or whatever the player wants, if they maybe want it hyphenated). I would love that.

6+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close