The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Relationships

• Relationships

reilly updated 1 year ago 7 Members · 8 Posts
  • coeurknj

July 20, 2019 at 3:14 am
     Hub Points

Hey,

Im rly excited for this game so i thought abt what i would like to see in a life simulation game and its realistic relationships ,I thought about what made relationships real and i think the best answer i could come up is that they are not always easy and perfect. Some relationships are destroyed forever by events that couldn’t be forgotten. So i think it could end up rly cool to explore these aspects of relationships in games.

the parents could control what their kids could do: like a pop up on the screen would appear and say : your children wants to do a sleepover at this friends house can they go or not?

Saying no would make the kid mad for a while and affect their relationship a bit, also it could lead the kid to sneak out.

Also since relationships are not rly one sided and there are two people involved :
    -Friends could come randomly to the house and ask to hang out
    – npc initiating interaction could be cool, like they come up and try to flirt and all.

Our romantic moves could be rejected and the npc would not change their mind even though we try to kiss them 100 times

Major events like cheating could affect the character and make them hesitant to try to date again for a while

Also bad reactions depending of the context : like someone is pregnant and their partner is not ready for a child they could be mad and leave them.

These are just some suggestions and i dont want them to sound like im demanding these features. Im sorry if i sounds like im telling the creators what to do and what to implant in the game it wasn’t my intention i just think it could be nice to see these kinds of things and it hasn’t been seen yet in simulation game. ( i sound so dramatic im so sorry i didn’t know how to properly introduce my suggestions without sounding like an asshole)

Im rooting for this game so much, thank you for doing this 😀

4+
  • sommorebutta

Paraling
    July 24, 2019 at 4:09 pm
    Picture Perfect
     Hub Points

You have some great ideas.

• mockinge

July 26, 2019 at 2:26 pm
     Hub Points

Great ideas!

One thing I really liked in The Sims 2 was the fact that a relationship could be one-sided. For example, I could like someone romantically without they liking me back. Or I could feel someone is my soulmate, while they just see me as a regular love interest. Same applies to friendships.

I also like the idea of a short/long-term relationship bars. Teenagers could have a good relationship with their parents overall, but dislike them in currently, as a result of a mood swing or a phase.

2+
  • mockinge

July 26, 2019 at 2:26 pm
     Hub Points

Great ideas!

One thing I really liked in The Sims 2 was the fact that a relationship could be one-sided. For example, I could like someone romantically without they liking me back. Or I could feel someone is my soulmate, while they just see me as a regular love interest. Same applies to friendships.

I also like the idea of a short/long-term relationship bars. Teenagers could have a good relationship with their parents overall, but dislike them in currently, as a result of a mood swing or a phase.

2+
  • magicsilver22877

September 10, 2019 at 9:20 am
     Hub Points

I was wondering if a teen or adult had a child without being married would affect their relationship? Like the parents and family may be cruel or mean towards the child or they may have a tense relationship that could be improved on later on? Like in the Silent Hill movie where Alessa was hated by her family apart from her mother?

1+
  • Kisica

September 20, 2019 at 10:35 pm
     Hub Points

[quote quote=3731] One thing I really liked in The Sims 2 was the fact that a relationship could be one-sided. For example, I could like someone romantically without they liking me back. Or I could feel someone is my soulmate, while they just see me as a regular love interest. Same applies to friendships.

[/quote]

One sided relationships is a really awesome thing. I hope we’ll have smth like this in Paralives

2+
  • MaisQueVerPensar

September 27, 2019 at 10:55 pm
     Hub Points

I think this is all about the personalities. The personality of our paraling would define how he’d react to refusal, break-up, cheat… It will help a lot if the personalities of the another people aren’t so easy to discover.

3+
  • reilly

Pro Hubkin
    September 29, 2019 at 6:17 pm
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeDiamond EggFriendship BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

also i think it would be cool if they react differently because of their personality, or maybe even mood. Like if they’re days been bad, and someone asks them to do something, they’ll flip and get mad at them and negatively affect the relationship. Or maybe if they’re very emotional and they propose and gets rejected, they could run off crying or maybe like hotheaded they’d flip out and break up with them.

2+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close