The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion Record clips directly from the game

• Record clips directly from the game

Soml updated 1 year, 7 months ago 6 Members · 7 Posts
  • Soml

Pro Hubkin
    April 11, 2020 at 9:45 pm
    Picture PerfectDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

Do you think Paralives will also have a record mode, where users can record clips directly from the game, to create movies/stories about anything ‘from generations or romantic situations to friendships or tragedies’

?I sure hope so!

• Shortstuff_

High Hubkin
    April 12, 2020 at 4:40 am
    Trendsetter BadgePicture PerfectDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I would love to have this just in case I wanted to record something for later, but I think this could also help many youtubers out there that are playing this game, and dedicate their channel to this type of stuff.

• Aibas(Ahmed Saddig)

Pro Hubkin
    April 12, 2020 at 12:27 pm
    Friendship BadgeDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

i personally am not looking for a recorder because i don’t plan on recording videos, however it would be nice for other people who want. i’m not adverse to that idea and i’d be fine with having one. who knows? maybe i would want to use it one day!

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    April 12, 2020 at 12:40 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I would love this. I like to record special moments just for myself to look at later. It’s the same reason I take screenshots. However, with screenshots, I’d like to be able to turn them into in-game photos to display in my para’s home.

• Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    April 12, 2020 at 12:47 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

My initial response to this was no, because Windows PC’s already come with game DVR and it’s really easy to just get an OBS software otherwise. However, thinking more on this, it would be cool to be able to record events and replay them in a studio type feature, to get different angles and such. A lot of multiplayer games have features like this so you can review your gameplay for improvement, and I think it would work well in a life sim for recording stories, if that’s your type of thing.

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    April 13, 2020 at 6:30 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I think a video recording feature could be cool. I don’t imagine it would be in the initial release, but maybe in a later update.

• Soml

Pro Hubkin
    April 16, 2020 at 4:49 am
    Picture PerfectDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=8023]I think a video recording feature could be cool. I don’t imagine it would be in the initial release, but maybe in a later update.

[/quote]

??? Fingers crossed for the initial release! I want to be able to create and share my first Paralives story of my very first Parafolks??

?no pressure to the creators

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now