Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

Paralives Hub Forums General Ideas Random Events (Suggestions)

• Random Events (Suggestions)

Profile Photo

Thief visits which obviously steals things.

Eclipses which affect pets or mood, especially if they are superstitious (This trait could lead to the character feeling unlucky or good luck, affecting the possibility of success of some task).

Star showers and / or comets.

Stray animals visit.

Pranks of children ringing the bell (They could be close to the end of classes).

Wrong mail from the postman (Likewise if it is stinky it affects “your karma”).

Find some money on the sofa.

Blackouts. (Avoidable if you have clean energy sources).

Sticking on your toe with the furniture, burning yourself with the soup, being distracted by the phone when cooking, ignoring the alarm clock and continuing to sleep, stumbling while running. (These things are more frequent if you have an awkward trait.) Thinking

Insomnia. Sleeping

Events at work where decisions must be made.

Someone who doesn’t like us come over at night and throw our trash can or make the “mischief” of mixing aluminum with plastic. Expressionless

Noisy neighbors.

Order a pizza and it will be cold. Pensive

Abductions.

Receive free samples of a product very occasionally. (It can be anything, a drink, a newspaper, pet awards).

Receive mail from secret admirer (May be real or received by mistake, the gift being flowers or sweets).

Each event can have a small percentage of it happening and that percentage increases or decreases in certain seasons, every certain years, with specific traits … I don’t know. Sweat Smile

MAMTD replied 3 years, 8 months ago 5 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Love all of the ideas esp I like the idea of cold pizza lol maybe all food can become cold and paras wont enjoy it as much

Posted June 27, 2020 at 5:56 am
  • oh these are so creative! i really like life-changing events, but i feel they should be optional if you don’t want abductions or crimes in your game. personally, i love the idea of this sense it can add a spin to my story-line. abductions, robberies gone wrong, and deadly diseases would be interesting but i think that’s more of a job for mod creators depending on the rating of the game. i also would think it would be interesting to have a low chance of miscarriage or stillborns since those are real-life problems. that might also be a job for mod creators. but i love the comet showers and blackouts! stray animals would be great like in the sims 3.

Posted June 27, 2020 at 5:56 am
  • A lot of these are cool, thought some I’d prefer to be optional. A blackout during a storm sounds like it would be really interesting.

Posted June 27, 2020 at 4:43 pm
  • I love your ideas but I think that some could be really annoying, specifically the ignoring the alarm clock and throwing your trash out and mixing it things. I mean it has potential but I’m not sure if it the kind of thing I want to happened in my game*. I remember TS2 (sorry for bringing it up here) I hated it when one of your ex-lover (for example) showed up and pushed your bin. It was so annoying.

*But it would be logical doing that type of thing if you (or your ennemi) have specifics traits (vilain for example). I don’t see why someone “kind” would do that even if he/she hates you.

I love the fact that each events would happened at different time of the year and the percentage is not the same for every ones. I mean my favourites events are : wrong mail from the postman (it can lead to make new friends or at least acquaintances if we want to), love letter (those two could be really fun) or the supersicious trait (which I think is really cool). Ordering food and it will be cold would be cool too, maybe we can warm them up by microwaving it. Receiving free samples is a thing I wish we can have too.

Sorry for my english, I’m not a native speaker.

Posted July 1, 2020 at 8:57 am