Social media interactions for parasMay 30, 2020 at 6:16 am
I just had some ideas which may not be of any importance to others, but i was thinking it’d be cool if paras get the option to have or buy a cell phone. I’d like to be able to actually ‘use it’ so to say. I think being able to send and receive simulated texts to and from other paras would add to game-play experience.
I made some concept art of how it could work possibly with the option of using it immersive or quick mode that I’ll add later. Immersive mode would basically allow you to look at the phone’s UI while quick mode wouldn’t and would just list actions you could do, similar to how sims work. As far as leaving phone around paras would be able to do so and set an optional pass-code to these phone which could allow for hacking.
Basically if you send simulated text you’d be able to send and recieve also the following text type:
Send general message
Send funny message
Send flirty message
Send mean message
Send sad message
Ask for favor
Ask to hangout
– Later (which would allow you to pick a day of the week if we have calendar system)
Catch up with…. (para’s name goes here)
Video chat with… (para’s name goes here)
Immersive mode allows you to:
- See phone book contacts with a pic beside it because I’ve noticed in past games, you only see names of people and as someone who’s a visual learner like me can’t remember the faces of these said characters 😛 especially if there’s two with the same first name.
- Send and receive simulated text messages
- Send and receive simulated email messages
- Look through image gallery of photos paras take
- Use an app called Find Me (or something else) to form groups to go out and meet up
- Social media (upload posts etc.)
- Play games (mini game)
- Access world map and see which lots are open or closed
- Access bank accounts
- Video Chat with other paras (know this probably wont be possible but it’d be cool if it was, they’d exit out of phone screen and wave then video chat)
- Look at your calendar and schedule events (if we get a calendar system)
- Settings (would just be another way to access the paralives menu settings and also set phone ringer and change the skin color of the phone)
- Listen to music
- Notes (would be a place where we as players could add in random texts for ideas we want to do in the game or to different paras)
- Get The Job Messenger (would be a messenger networking app, where paras who have careers or are self-employed, can find and take jobs and work opportunities would receive these work related messages and notifications here)
Here’s the concept art I did it’s somewhat simple. The last two is based on simulated messages sent from paras
Let me know what you all think below and any other ideas you might have!
Log in to reply.