The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Build Tools Ramp Style Floors as Alternative Stairs

• Ramp Style Floors as Alternative Stairs

cakeefeatured updated 2 years ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    August 29, 2019 at 6:17 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I’m not sure what category this would go under…but I had a thought on alternatives to traveling between floor levels or just adding some depth to a interiors design.

How about being able to make ramped floors,foundations,and change the slope of a room’s floor? As in ramp style floors that have a slope going up or down as an alternative to stairs. There could be a draggable tool that lets you control (the slope) how high the ramp goes or how low the ramp starts . I’m not sure how to really explain this so I included some photos of what I mean for both interior and exterior building tools. But we would be able to connect these ramps to multiple floor levels from the first to even the 11th! With the ability to add different styles of railings on them,half-walls, and use floor lights on them if they’re being used outside in a garden. With also the ability of being able to connect low level stairs to ramps as well, something like a continuous pathway (included as last two pics).

Ramp Floor

• This discussion was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  cakeefeatured.
    • This discussion was modified 2 years ago by  JP.
  • JP

Admin August 29, 2019 at 7:59 am
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki Badge
     Hub Points

Very nice! Would allow for some interesting builds for sure. We can already have slanted walls, so this will hopefully be possible. 🙂

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now