Humble HubkinJuly 14, 2019 at 11:57 pmHub Points1273
Yup! Paralives will be coming later on y’all. So we all need some more music styles.
- Pop 🎤
- Electronica 🎧
- Rock 🎸
- Kids 🖍️
- Latin 🌴
- Blues 💽
- Classical 🎹
Non Radio Stations
- Title 🕹️
- Map View 🗺️
- Create A Parafolk/Pets 👨👩👦
- Build Mode 🔨
- World ⛩️
- Reggae 🇬🇳
- Calypso 🏝️
- Baroque 🎻
- Easy Listening 🎵
- Jazz 🎺
- Retro Tunes 🕶️
- Hip-Hop 💵
- R&B ❤️
- Soul 🌹
- Disco 🕺🏿
- House 〰️
- Drum n’ Bass 🔊
- Dubstep ⚡
- Funky Disco 🦱
- Old-School Rap 💲
- Slow Ballad 💘
- Country 🐴
- Rockabilly 👨🎤
- Singer-Songwriter 🎼
- Christmas 🎄
- New-Age 🌞
- Beach 🏖️
- Halloween 🎃
- College Rock 👓
- Indie 🎶
- Talk Radio 💬
This is the info of radio stations having some music styles
- Pop features more dance and rock elements
- Electronica has techno, house, and EDM sounds
- Latin incorporates salsa and Latin American music
- World has plenty of multicultural music (Chinese, Japanese, African, Arabic, Egyptian, Indian etc.)
- Reggae incorporates more ska sounds and little bit of dancehall music
- Retro Tunes incorporates elements of 1980s freestyle, new wave, and new jack swing music
- Hip-Hop has 1990s/classic rap and trap music
- R&B has slow jam vibes and smooth jazz elements
- Soul has doo-wop and Northern soul stylings
- Disco features more 1970s and 1980s funky disco sounds
- Singer-Songwriter incorporates folk-rock and acoustic guitar music
- New-Age features more elements of celtic and ambient music.
- Beach incorporates tropical, surf, and tropical house music
What do you think?
AnonymousJuly 15, 2019 at 1:51 amHub Points0
Seems about what I would’ve imagined. Pop is definitely a given. I want some dark music myself, but I do love electronica, so I’m hoping for that one, too. Alex does seem open to having nightclubs in the game, so I imagine electronica/dance is a given.
Humble HubkinJuly 15, 2019 at 2:02 amHub Points1273quote wed post_id=10 time=1563155472 user_id=50:
Very well, well maybe Halloween features dark music in it, and electronica could incorporate techno, dance, and house music.
AnonymousJuly 15, 2019 at 2:21 amHub Points0
I can accept that. Sounds good, so far.
Admin July 15, 2019 at 7:13 amHub Points2849
Welcome and thanks for posting Jeremia!
Humble HubkinJuly 16, 2019 at 3:52 amHub Points1273quote JP post_id=13 time=1563174795 user_id=48:
Humble HubkinJuly 16, 2019 at 10:58 pmHub Points1273
Here’s an update about how we want all music styles in radio stations.
Humble HubkinJuly 18, 2019 at 11:48 pmHub Points1273
Noteworthy NewcomerJuly 19, 2019 at 2:13 amHub Points452
What if we had the freedom to create our own radio channels by simply adding the folders and filling them with our own mp3 music? All that have been mentioned sounds promising ideas so far but to me, the world music genre may be a bit problematic, for example. As the hardcore fan of the non-English music around the world, I would prefer putting my Bollywood soundtracks, Iranian and Arabic rock & pop, J-pop & anison music with all their diverse subgenrens, K-pop & and the actual traditional folk music like Native American, Sufi and celtic music to their own separated channels.
In the same vein, the players could remove all the channels they prefer not having in their games. Does this sound reasonable?
Humble HubkinJuly 19, 2019 at 4:00 amHub Points1273quote altaa.ira post_id=119 time=1563502429 user_id=152:
Great idea! Well here’s world, pop, baroque, and new-age.