The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Rabbit Holes

• Rabbit Holes

bailey updated 1 year, 3 months ago 5 Members · 6 Posts
  • simtroverted

July 14, 2019 at 8:54 pm
     Hub Points

My idea for today is for possible rabbit holes: allowing us to place the entrance to the rabbit hole anywhere and build a shell around it would make it super flexible. Like people have said on Discord, rabbit holes could be used for things that we don’t need to see. Tedious/repetitive work routines, for example.

It’s always better to have everything open and accessible, but if rabbit holes do happen, customization might be the key to making them more appealing to players.

Cheers! :ugeek:

2+
  • Paralives Hub (JP)

Admin July 14, 2019 at 9:03 pm
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki Badge
     Hub Points

I like the idea of players being able to create their own rabbit holes for things like workplaces etc. It would be useful if the game came with prebuilt rabbit holes but with the option to upload our own designs to the Steam workshop!

• Wed

Noteworthy Newcomer
    July 14, 2019 at 9:22 pm
     Hub Points

I would love to have what the CC rabbit hole rugs offered, except that they wouldn’t be rugs in Paralives. I love the immersion of watching the characters go to specific places rather than poofing away. For venues such as shopping, dining, and entertainment, they wouldn’t be rabbit holes at all. Though, if they came that way as an option, I probably wouldn’t complain. Still, I’m all about the immersion, so as long as we get buildings of some kind for all things, I’m good.

2+
  • murfee01

July 25, 2019 at 8:46 am
     Hub Points
    quote wed post_id=8 time=1563139333 user_id=50:

I would love to have what the CC rabbit hole rugs offered, except that they wouldn’t be rugs in Paralives. I love the immersion of watching the characters go to specific places rather than poofing away. For venues such as shopping, dining, and entertainment, they wouldn’t be rabbit holes at all. Though, if they came that way as an option, I probably wouldn’t complain. Still, I’m all about the immersion, so as long as we get buildings of some kind for all things, I’m good.

All of this.

2+
  • Sawdust

Parafolk
    July 26, 2019 at 5:56 am
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I like the idea of being able to create our own building to use as a Rabbit Hole especially if some of the building can be accessible (like a theatre foyer) but the rest is a Rabbit Hole behind the stage door.. I know many people don’t like them but I found them to be a blessing when you had multiple characters in your household as you could send one or more away for a time while you concentrated on playing with the other/s. 🙂

1+
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    July 26, 2019 at 11:22 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I’d be cool with something like that. It wold add to the immersion seeing your Parafolk going to a specific set building.

1+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close