Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

Paralives Hub Forums General Ideas "Public" Items

• "Public" Items

Profile Photo

I had this idea because I thought this would be a nice idea for world-making and for game-play as it would make the world more dense and interactive.

A “Public Item” system means you could place items outside of lots both in-game and in Create-A-World, in which everybody can use these items (and based on many different factors, perhaps could steal as well).

It is a simple idea that would allow you to for example make a cute beach with some mats or chairs that everybody can use, or perhaps a forest with a public campsite, maybe something even crazier you could brainstorm yourself, or to give you some ideas on how it could be used in-game, for example on the beach you could set your own chair, umbrella, and mat, or on that campsite you could set in your own tent, or you can set a radio and a picnic mat (with some food and drinks) out in the open to just vibe with you and some friend(s), or perhaps setting up some fishing supplies at your local dock.

There are tons and tons of examples, and the list just goes on from there!

Think about something akin to “Animal Crossing: New Horizons” where you can place items outside of your house, it allows you to make your island more immersive, creative, colorful, interactive and generally look better, but when you place those items now the island owns them, and yet all of your villager friends can use these interactive items which makes them and the island feel more lively.

I think this system would be simple yet would add a-lot to the in-game worlds in terms of creativity, density, and interactivity and would make outdoor game-play in general more fun and interactive as well.

I hope you like this idea, please give any thoughts on it if you would like to.

Francisco replied 3 years, 8 months ago 6 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Your idea is wonderful, but I am sure they said that, create a world, won’t be released with the base game, but I am sure there will be one in the future of Paralives. Smile

Posted June 10, 2020 at 5:36 am
    • They confirmed it would be made after release, and I also mentioned that this feature could be used in-game, however thank you for the concerns!

Posted June 10, 2020 at 5:52 am
  • Sounds cool. I like the idea of beaches having towels, chairs, and umbrellas available if your Paras don’t have their own.

Posted June 10, 2020 at 5:06 pm
  • I really hope we would get it, this would be amazing 😀

Posted June 10, 2020 at 9:38 pm
  • I really love this idea it can become very handy especially for playing certain scenario lifestyles. I mentioned this on another post but I’ll write it here too, for those who want to be able to play as homeless paras without an empty lot I think making single mattresses public items (that could act as a “home base”) can help achieve that.

Posted June 20, 2020 at 2:38 am
  • I think it could be a default option when you do a community lot.

If you want a household object (that is, a residential lot) to be public, perhaps you just need to leave it in the garden.

Posted July 6, 2020 at 12:10 am