The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Promoting the Game IRL at Events

• Promoting the Game IRL at Events

• simtroverted

July 17, 2019 at 9:38 pm
     Hub Points

Hello, fellow Paralives supporters!

I’d like to promote Paralives in real life, at events. There’s a major geeky event in my city every year (Calgary Expo) and anyone can have a booth to promote their stuff.

> I’d love to volunteer to set up a booth, print out media material myself (approved by Alex or sent to me by him by email) and have a couple of laptops showing videos, screenshots etc, as well as posters, fliers, the works.
    > I’d set up a feedback form (paper) and I’d have all of the social media channels for the game visible for all.
    > I’d answer questions based on a a pre-approved list only and could even stream the event.
    > Alex’s presence would add immense value to it, but I know he’s busy making the game and it’s a huge commitment that I happen to have the time for.
    > We were talking about ParaCon on Discord and I love the idea. Maybe it could happen during the event, since it’s a public space and the booth would be there anyway.

Brainstorming and putting this out there. I go every year and it’s very popular, that’s why I thought I’d suggest it.

Cheers! :ugeek:

2+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close