Find answers, ask questions, and share ideas with the
Paralives community around the world.

Home Forums General Discussion Price

• Nwhipple

Paraling
    August 5, 2019 at 9:39 pm
    Loyalty BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

What will the price be for the base game?

• Ashes

August 6, 2019 at 12:38 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

We don’t know yet what the pricing will be. Alex will decide on that as the time to put it on the market will come πŸ™‚

• rose-black-vampire

Noteworthy Newcomer
    August 6, 2019 at 8:01 am
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points
    quote Ashalyn post_id=417 time=1565051897 user_id=131:

We don’t know yet what the pricing will be. Alex will decide on that as the time to put it on the market will come πŸ™‚

I hope that he will not make it expensive ❗ we can’t have another “EA” who trying to drain us all the time πŸ˜₯

1+
  • Ashes

August 6, 2019 at 3:04 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points
    quote Rose Black Vampire” post_id=423 time=1565078505 user_id=291:

I hope that he will not make it expensive ❗ we can’t have another “EA” who trying to drain us all the time πŸ˜₯

I doubt it very much, he did say that it will be a one time buy, with most content coming as free updates with very few paid dlcs. I’m also pretty sure that whatever pricing he puts for the game or the dlcs, it won’t be even close to the prices of EA in total πŸ™‚

3+
  • rose-black-vampire

Noteworthy Newcomer
    August 6, 2019 at 5:33 pm
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points
    quote Ashalyn post_id=427 time=1565103899 user_id=131:

quote Rose Black Vampire” post_id=423 time=1565078505 user_id=291:

I doubt it very much, he did say that it will be a one time buy, with most content coming as free updates with very few paid dlcs. I’m also pretty sure that whatever pricing he puts for the game or the dlcs, it won’t be even close to the prices of EA in total πŸ™‚

I really hope for all this πŸ™‚ yes i remember that he said for the one time buy and then for the free updates and i really hope that he will keep this and not change it later in the future πŸ™‚ And I really hope that he will put inside to the updates the most of the content and not to have to much dlcs ! I really want the supernatural theme ( vampires , witches werewolfs etc ) to be in a free update and not in a dlc !!! I t will be amazing if he do that from the base game or inside of the first updates !!!

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close