The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Premade Parafolks/NPCs

• Premade Parafolks/NPCs

• clumsyzee

Humble Hubkin
    May 12, 2020 at 1:05 pm
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Will there Premade Parafolks in the world that you can play as or will you have to make all the townsfolk. I personally would love some premade in the world because it just gives it more of a community vibe to play with backgrounds and stuff.

• This discussion was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  clumsyzee.
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    May 12, 2020 at 3:08 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I’m pretty sure Alex has stated that we will have some pre existing Parafolk already in our games. Maggie is one of them. I’m actually happy that this will be the case, because I would just be way too lazy to make an entire town of people myself.

• Jinxin

Star Hubkin
      May 12, 2020 at 3:30 pm
      Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
       Hub Points

yeah, that sounds like way too much to do before you can even start the game.

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
      May 12, 2020 at 7:12 pm
      Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
       Hub Points

Same here, because the burn out to make other paras would be crazy Disappointedlol

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    May 13, 2020 at 10:22 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

While I like making my own household at some point, I don’t want to be forced to make it from the very beginning. I’d want to test out the game with an existing para, then decide what I want to do.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now