Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

Paralives Hub Forums Gameplay & Simulation Pregnancy and Babies pt. 2

Tagged: ,

• Pregnancy and Babies pt. 2

Profile Photo
    • Infertility- not all women can have children and that’s <i style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;”>okay
    • Fertility treatments- for women who are infertile. Could also increase the chances of twins or triplets
    • Surrogacy
    • Sperm donors
    • Egg donors
    • Doctors appointments where you can find out how many babies you’re having
    • Going to the hospital to induce labor during the third trimester
    • Babies must meet certain developmental milestones (hand control, crawling, arm/leg strength, etc.) and if they don’t they will develop undesirable traits (selfish, mean, trust issues, noncommittal, low self esteem, etc.) these milestones can be reached by playing with toys and/or family members

Tini96 replied 3 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • I love these ideas. I hope a lot of them can make it to the game. Just as a few extras, I hope fertility and treatments could be set/used for male and female paras, so not all men could impregnate, just as not all women could conceive. I’m also a fan of having fertility treatments that could increase the chance of higher order multiples (I’m personally hoping we can go higher than triplets).

I don’t know how I feel about the idea about babies ending up with undesirable traits simply for not meeting developmental milestones. That seems a bit odd to me. I can understand low self esteem, but the others, not really. But maybe it could work.

Posted September 12, 2020 at 1:25 am
  • I love this, I really hope we would get some of this in the game <3

Posted September 12, 2020 at 5:48 pm