Pregnancy and BabiesApril 23, 2020 at 12:51 am
Pregnancy and babies should definitely have more detail be more of a challenge.
1. Doctor’s appointments. Your para can receive ultrasound pictures. If you choose to know the gender they could get a little envelope and when they open it either pink or blue confetti can pop out.
2. Gender reveal parties and baby showers. At these events your paras can receive gifts. (Maybe you can even make a registry and your guest will only buy what you put on the registry?)
3. Your para and baby should have to stay at the hospital for a few days after delivery. Family and friends should be able to come visit and they can bring toys for the baby.
4. Not sure if the game will have free health care, but if it doesn’t the hospital bill should be realistic. You should have to pay for all the babies shots and an epidural if you get one.
5. There could be a possibility that your para needs a C-Section and it’ll take longer for them to heal and leave the hospital
6. You should be able to buy formula, a breast pump, diapers, wipes, etc.
7. A carseat should be required if your para travels with the baby.
8. Babies should be able to have tummy time and move around in walkers when they get old enough.
9. Babies should have to go to the doctor occasionally for check ups
10. Maternity pictures!!!!
I know most, if not all, of this will have to be added into the game after release, but I’m just throwing some ideas out there.
Log in to reply.