The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion Please, please give us an indication…..

• Please, please give us an indication…..

• Issabella

Seasoned Hubkin
    September 1, 2020 at 10:36 am
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Please, please give us an indication when we can expect the release of Paralives. GrinningI need something to look-forward to, especially after the latest announcement of you know what. Disappointed I would love a demo. Heart

• This discussion was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Issabella.
    • This discussion was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Issabella.
  • NHFoodie

Moderator September 1, 2020 at 3:13 pm
    Loyalty BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation Badge
     Hub Points

This game is still in early development and getting a game ready to release is quite a long process. The devs have been really, really transparent so it’s going to be important for us to grant them our patience! We’re all definitely excited, so I feel that, but they’ve also indicated that *if* they have any sort of demo it would likely be accessible to Patreon backers.

• Issabella

Seasoned Hubkin
    September 2, 2020 at 6:32 am
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I didn’t mean to sound pushy, I am just so excited and anxious to play Paralives. Blush

• NHFoodie

Moderator September 2, 2020 at 2:30 pm
      Loyalty BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation Badge
       Hub Points

Totally understand! I’m excited, too! I’m honestly thrilled they’re taking their time because it looks better every time they update us Star Struck

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now