The Paralives Hub Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and share ideas with the
Paralives community around the world.

Home Forums General Discussion Playable Townies?

• Playable Townies?

Ashes updated 11 months, 1 week ago 4 Members · 5 Posts
  • carstairs-01

July 19, 2019 at 1:09 am
     Hub Points

Will townies be playable/customizable in Paralives like they are in the Sims? Or will the game be focused on one character/household? I really want to be able to play multiple households; I don’t think I can properly enjoy a life sim without that feature.

• atheistcanuck

July 19, 2019 at 1:28 am
     Hub Points

I hope the game will facilitate sims 2 style “rotation” play where you can play a number of households in rotation without the game messing with your characters when you aren’t playing them.

1+
  • Paralives Hub (JP)

Administrator
    July 19, 2019 at 4:31 pm
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki Badge
     Hub Points

We can’t currently confirm this, but we do know that Paralives will be an open neighbourhood! I would assume you will be able to create and manage multiple characters.

• kmoore61

July 21, 2019 at 6:16 pm
     Hub Points

Oh, I hope so! I used mods to do rotation-style play in S3 because it really makes the game real for me.

• Ashes

August 6, 2019 at 9:16 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Alex said that at the moment the decision is one household at a time, which would make sense. Given he also aims for story progression for non-played households, even if you could switch between them, the household you aren’t controlling is likely to move on with their life in a way you might not want them to.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close