The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Community Feed Forums Paralives Discussion PLAYABLE PETS

• Thuja

May 12, 2020 at 12:27 am
     Hub Points

I definitely agree with making control optional for pets. I like being able to control as much as possible within the confines of whatever house I’m playing as but I do understand that that isn’t the way other people like to play.

• Ainzie

Parafolk
    May 12, 2020 at 6:06 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I think this is a great idea! Grin

Even if they have it just as an option. It would definitely make it interesting. Cherry Blossom

• Dizzardy

Seasoned Hubkin
    May 12, 2020 at 10:14 am
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

Personally I prefer for it to be possible to play as pets. That way those who choose not to can just choose not to control them. (as opposed to making them not playable, which only benefits one group of people)

I’ve never understood the reasoning that it’s not “realistic” to be able to control pets. It’s not “realistic” to be able to control the lives of an entire neighborhood full of people in real life either.

If you had to play realistically you’d only be able to play as one parafolk for the entire game.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Dizzardy.
    • bailey

Star Hubkin
      May 12, 2020 at 3:39 pm
      Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
       Hub Points

You took the words right out of my mouth. This is exactly how I feel. Having an option to control pets benefits everyone.

Same with the “realism” argument. Controlling other beings as a concept in itself is unrealistic. But this is a video game, it will never be 100% realistic. So why not let those of us who want to control pets do so, while others can just ignore it.

Page 2 of 2
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now