The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Picking Traits

• Picking Traits

bailey updated 1 year, 8 months ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • reilly

Pro Hubkin
    April 8, 2020 at 7:46 am
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeDiamond EggFriendship BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I prefer the Sims 3 way of picking traits as kids grow up. I liked how kids could have randomized traits based on how well the mother was taking care of her needs. If she was almost perfect mood-wise, staying happy most of the time, you could choose her kid’s traits. If she was taken care of well, you could possibly choose one trait and a random ‘good’ trait already picked. And for toddlers, if they learned all skills, you could choose his traits. And if you only learn one or two a ‘good’ trait would be randomized and if none were learned you would get a bad ‘trait’ like evil or mean. I liked this way better cause there is an element of surprise. Sims 4 is boring, my sims are always the same, good people and it’s annoying. Also limiting with only three traits. If we have a trait point system, it would be fun to ‘train’ kids/teens into the trait points by cleaning more, meaning a more neat person. And if you had more friends, your outgoing trait point would be higher too and so on. It all depends on which system you use, but I would like to see a way where you don’t have complete control of deciding your sims personalities. It would result in way more fun gameplay if you had an element of a surprise to help you with story planning.

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    April 9, 2020 at 4:06 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I never played sims 3, so this system is foreign to me, but it sounds interesting. I do hope the personality traits will deeply influence the gameplay. I really like the idea of the game giving out better traits to kids who’s mothers had a easy/healthy pregnancy.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now