The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Pets Ideas

Tagged: , , ,

• Pets Ideas

bailey updated 5 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • florag

May 23, 2020 at 1:16 pm
     Hub Points

I would love for In Paralives there to be breeders houses where you go and get the puppies. at the moment for me, puppies are very similar to babies as there is not much ‘special’ about them other than the fact they are small. I would love to see gradual ageing in puppies and more interactions with there parents as well as having to be a certain age before they can be sold. the idea of when you sell them they go to a pet shop is good – where you could travel to and other dogs will be. but also being able to see different homes where puppies live which you can reserve etc. (same applies for cats and stuff.) I just think it would be so cool. for dogs, I also think each dog needs different personalities and for them to show a bit more!

1+
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    May 23, 2020 at 3:43 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I’d love to see pet breeders too, though I’m wondering how it could work. I thought maybe there could be one set location in town for cat, dog, and horse breeders and the players could set what breed of animal they sell. Like there could be a cattery and you could set it to sell Russian Blues one day, then Persians the another. That way it would always sell what you want. Or maybe there could be a way to designate a building/home as a cattery/kennel/ranch so you could have as many as you want in town, all selling different breeds.

If we end up getting gradual aging for Parafolk, I hope we’d be able to get it for animals too.

2+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close