The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

• Pets

Emily updated 1 year, 1 month ago 7 Members · 7 Posts
  • icey

July 21, 2019 at 10:19 pm
     Hub Points

I think we should be able to control our cats, dogs and horses. So we can make them eat, sleep etc. It would be easier than having my character do it themselves, but the characters could also have the option to do it. Thoughts?

2+
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    July 22, 2019 at 4:47 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Yes, I’d like to control pets too.

• dooble-dorf

August 15, 2019 at 6:08 pm
     Hub Points

It would be neat to play as an animal beyond just being a pet in a household. Like as a stray animal that must find food, survive, and build a family. Basically, you can play the game as animals rather than humans if you want.

1+
  • rbolton

Noteworthy Newcomer
    August 17, 2019 at 11:03 am
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points
    quote Dooble Dorf” post_id=583 time=1565892531 user_id=389:

It would be neat to play as an animal beyond just being a pet in a household. Like as a stray animal that must find food, survive, and build a family. Basically, you can play the game as animals rather than humans if you want.

That seems like a great idea though it’s more fitting for a game of its own.

2+
  • NHFoodie

Moderator September 13, 2019 at 1:40 am
    Loyalty BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation Badge
     Hub Points

I definitely would appreciate some direct control but I feel like there’s always a chance that pets will ignore a command and should still retain some autonomy.

2+
  • Nwhipple

Paraling
    September 15, 2019 at 4:37 am
    Loyalty BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I hope we get to be creative with how the pets the pets looks but considering the fact that he’s going for realism I highly doubt we will have that creative liberty with the pets

2+
  • Emily

Noteworthy Newcomer
    September 15, 2019 at 8:34 am
    Friendship Badge
     Hub Points

I personally wouldn’t want to control my pets (maybe there could be a setting to enable pet control) but I’d really want to know basic information about them. For example, their birthday, age, the day you adopted them, their fears and likes, etc. It’s ridiculous in other simulators not to know this info. In real life, I know my dog was born in December, is skittish around my other two dogs, loves running errands with me, is scared of getting her nails trimmed, and gets sulky when I leave for college. I’m not saying it has to be that detailed but most people tend to know this kind of stuff about their animals; it’s what gives them personality!

2+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close