The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Para’s Stats

• Para’s Stats

Breedmond updated 8 months ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • reilly

Pro Hubkin
    February 25, 2020 at 3:38 am
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeDiamond EggFriendship BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I would love to have different stats for different paras. Maybe based on their personality or randomized. Like some paras have an easier time
    mastering painting while other are better at sports or logic and so on. Also, I would really like to have fertility come in to play. Some couples could be more fertile and have twins or triplets while of could struggle to get pregnant. In Sims games it was an option to increase fertility in the lifetime reward system(will we be getting that?) but i feel it is more realistic to have it already decided.
    Also, for dogs and cats and horses, maybe some are smarter than others and can master commanders faster and be slower at learning hunting skills. Or one horse could be faster and better at speed but another better at jumping.
    Stats just make every para unique and have different gameplay for each one which is why i like they idea so much.

5+
  • Breedmond

Moderator February 25, 2020 at 2:25 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Yes, we have discussed differences between Paras in other posts and I think many of us would like to see it in the game. It will make the game more realistic and it will be always a surprise to see how your Para will react to different situations.

1+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close