Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

Paralives Hub Forums Gameplay & Simulation Paras parent in their wills assigning alternative legal guardians

• Paras parent in their wills assigning alternative legal guardians

Profile Photo

Maye one of the things that wills can do (besides for inheritance reasons) is that the parents can assign an alternative legal guardian in case of parents’ death

Tini96 replied 3 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • That would be really cool. It would be nice if you could assign relatives or even close family friends. I’d love it if you had to ask the Paras you wanted to be the guardians in person and they could agree or refuse and if they agreed you could then add them to the will.

Posted September 25, 2020 at 11:53 pm
  • I love this idea especially because it would prevent the social worker from taking the under-age kids if both parents died.

Posted September 26, 2020 at 6:35 pm
  • I like this idea, since I won’t want them to taken away from the social worker and to say if in case both of them die that may be the grandparents, the brother/sister or a close friend takes care of the under age child.

Posted September 27, 2020 at 12:53 pm