The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Paras parent in their wills assigning alternative legal guardians

• Paras parent in their wills assigning alternative legal guardians

Tini96 updated 1 month ago 4 Members · 4 Posts
  • MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    September 25, 2020 at 8:13 pm
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Maye one of the things that wills can do (besides for inheritance reasons) is that the parents can assign an alternative legal guardian in case of parents’ death

5+
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    September 25, 2020 at 11:53 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

That would be really cool. It would be nice if you could assign relatives or even close family friends. I’d love it if you had to ask the Paras you wanted to be the guardians in person and they could agree or refuse and if they agreed you could then add them to the will.

4+
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    September 26, 2020 at 6:35 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I love this idea especially because it would prevent the social worker from taking the under-age kids if both parents died.

3+
  • Tini96

Star Hubkin
    September 27, 2020 at 12:53 pm
    Picture PerfectFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

I like this idea, since I won’t want them to taken away from the social worker and to say if in case both of them die that may be the grandparents, the brother/sister or a close friend takes care of the under age child.

3+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close